Port Adelaide v Adelaide - Rd 22, 2016 - 7:10 @ Adelaide Oval

Who will win? Power or Crows?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie used to steal cars for a living, but oh my god the world has ended because a Port supporter threw a banana
I cannot believe even a Port supporter would defend this. Patrons at a sporting game cannot through objects at players, and no doubt she will cop a ban.

Just a really cracking game. Can't believe port were still in the game after their 2nd quarter. That was a big a smashing in a quarter that I can remember.
Was hoping it would bubble over a bit more and have some suspensions for next week. Sloane will miss a week.

Can channel 7 please wake up and decide to take on games other than ones that involve minnow Vic sides that only get 17k to the game... ;)

I have the AFL live pass, so I was watching it instead of watching Collingwood thump Gold Coast, which was a snorefest.

It doesn't matter what she threw or who she threw it at for me - attending football games is not a right.

If you throw stuff at players, privilege revoked. There's plenty of people who would gladly take her spot.

The racism obviously throws a whole new can of worms into the incident, but really, I'd hope she'd be banned regardless.

This is a really bad post and you should feel horrible about it.

nup, I don't feel bad about it. Its well known that Eddie used to steal cars, yet the crows supporters make fun of port supporters stealing cars, kinda ironic. Don't worry, my post will be deleted soon

Eddie used to steal cars for a living, but oh my god the world has ended because a Port supporter threw a banana
2587767-9145564471-missi.gif

What a shithouse response, Portsmeff. Id you do not understand the situation at hand, you are part of the problem.

nup, I don't feel bad about it. Its well known that Eddie used to steal cars, yet the crows supporters make fun of port supporters stealing cars, kinda ironic. Don't worry, my post will be deleted soon

You brave soul you, fighting the authority, your post will be deleted soon but we will all remember the heroic racist attitude you have. Mad respect dude.

I'm not condoning what she did, but I'd like to point out I'd rather be hit by a banana than have my car stolen. But yes all port supporters should be thrown in jail, caus no other club has bad supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was literally pissed on at a Port v Glenelg game as an 8 year old. I see it as a rite of passage.
Port fans were taking a piss on the hill in front of alot of spectators. That was disgusting too.

Throwing any object at any player is a disgrace but to add that it was a banana being thrown at an indigenous player that just takes it to a whole new level of bad.

I'm guessing you thought Goodes being called an ape was just "good banter" too?
Waiting for the racists to chime in and attack political correctness

hehe, I saw a Sturt Supporter ram the end of a flag into the back of a lady at a SANFL match years ago, play on
Brian Leys pulled his utensil out during the 98 SANFL GF and tried to piss on Barnaby French in the middle of Footy Park. But that's ok because Port.
Seriously.

Back