Game Day EJ Whitten Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah SMaturin is definitely drunk..

It's just taken me a while to find a thread in which I can truly spread my wings.

I'm like a third year Shaun Atley, finding a new lease on life, unleashed as a lock down defender.

I hope that at some point, while Gillon is making a serious point about how not incompetent and corrupt he is, Fevola quietly brings out the dildo from mad Monday and starts pushing it in and out of Gillon's ear.

It's lucky Dwayne Russell isn't commentating.

Whenever he yelled 'that could be the firestarter!' Kayne Cornes would run up and put out the fire with his fireman's hose.

Would be a shame because it's August and it's still legal to start fires.

Darcy and Richo and such class clowns. It's great that blokes who were decent players are allows to get out and be in their element, nothing too serious, muck around a bit, have some fun, have a laugh with fans and friends.

Not like you'd let them get within 200km of anything resembling serious footy analysis.

Or, I dunno, selection of the all Australian team.

Leave that to astute judges.

ca399761ba3bd23c2b8f4f882e666d1f.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did Duck get that tattoo?

I thought I knew him really well...

It's an ancient Chinese symbol for the astrological sign of the duck.

What moves will Whispy Watson make at half time?

Maybe he could move on his son Jobe to hand back the ******* Brownlow medal he won as a convicted drug cheat.

What moves will Whispy Watson make at half time?

Maybe he could move on his son Jobe to hand back the ******* Brownlow medal he won as a convicted drug cheat.

Fair go, flog.

Jobe makes a lovely soy flat white.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back