Remove this Banner Ad

No way Terry can play every game, but i think Luiz and Zouma will complement each other well as a partnership(Zoumas defendering and Luizs ball playing). Cahill should be back to being depth.

Christensen cant return home soon enough though. Will slot into the squad nicely.
Cracking new word! :D

Terrys been good so far this season. Zouma within a month hopefully.
That's as sad as Norf still having Boomer as one of their best players. Terry should be a bit part player at that age, not still better than most/all other options.

City playing an interesting side. A midfield three of Angelino, Garcia and Fernando. Really young bench too. Meffeo, Adarabioyo, Diaz...

As I type Willy gives Swansea a gift but Swansea decide they dont want to score cos Borja is gash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had 17 shots in the first half for one goal according to BBC. Not got access to the game but I wonder if Janssen is the culprit for the poor conversion rate! Erikson got the goal.

Jod could be incoming

SM how is the Stoke - Hull game?

We're being outplayed, but we're playing an almost entirely different XI. We're playing Weir on the right on his professional debut when I'm fairly certain he's a left mid, so I can only imagine how much we're struggling with our shape.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back