Entertainment & Music Dong contest part 3, host: Illinois Nazi, theme: gender, botes due 7:30pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the Money and Run is in the noms but not on the playlist (it's not mine btw).
Yeah that's the * up. Supertramp was put in by mistake.

Should be fixed now

I really am the #worstsubstitutehostever

:(

It has not been a good weekend for me.

Yeah that's the **** up. Supertramp was put in by mistake.
Should be fixed now
Can I confirm if it's okay to go ahead and billy Supertramp's "Give A Little Bit", or are you saying it shouldn't be on the playlist?
Or did you put Supertramp's "Take the Long Way Home" on the playlist by mistake and then removed it?

No skin off my nose. I can always billy the Red Hot Chili Peppers instead.

Can I confirm if it's okay to go ahead and billy Supertramp's "Give A Little Bit", or are you saying it shouldn't be on the playlist?

OMFG VOTE INFLUENCING

Or did you put Supertramp's "Take the Long Way Home" on the playlist by mistake and then removed it?

Take the long way home was a first nom before it was changed to something else.

I had some lovely swedish pop which was perfect for this round and GD would have lapped it up! But after Haley Westenra I'm a bit gun shy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pitbull. Mumford & Sons.

This may sound unnecessarily harsh, but it would be for the best if a couple of players died.

Take Me Out was the obvious bote whore song I was talking about, it's been nommed twice before and finished 2nd and 3rd, thankfully no one nommed it.
I thought you might be talking about give me one reason by Tracy chapman. That was nommed but then Changed

Take Me Out was the bote whore song I was talking about, it's been nommed twice before and finished 2nd and 3rd, thankfully no one nommed it here.
The only time it didn't podium was when I nommed it in the post-punk round and finished 8th. I've had more than enough podiums though so it wasn't a big deal.

The only time it didn't podium was when I nommed it in the post-punk round and finished 8th. I've had more than enough podiums though so it wasn't a big deal.
Would kill for an eighth.

Anyway voted.

Top two were pretty easy. The other three I never heard before. Good playlist actually. I enjoyed most of it. Though there were a few s**t ones too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back