Rumour Ex-footballer found naked in dog's bed in garage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Assuming that the HUN are not just referring to some random country footballer and calling him an AFL player. Who can think of a player that played at several Victorian clubs in the 90s and 00s?

Wonder if there were any footballers famous for their involvement with dogs? who played for more than one club?

Who is Plugger?

Edit: If talking Victorian clubs, it is clearly South Melbourne and St. Kilda. After all, Sydney become South Melbourne as easily as Andy Murray becomes "British" when they're winning.

noticed there's a Jason Taylor up in heidelberg magistrates this week but he played in the nineties but not the noughties
Yeah falls a couple of years short, but the "several Melbourne clubs" certainly applies.

Hun doesn't name him, then in last line states that he will be remanded to Heidleberg Court on Friday.

Magistrates' Court lists are public domain. I do believe there are 97 people appearing at that court on Friday. Scroll through and find the ex-AFL player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jason Taylor seems to be the only name that comes up (and a few times - that guy's been busy)

Assuming that the HUN are not just referring to some random country footballer and calling him an AFL player. Who can think of a player that played at several Victorian clubs in the 90s and 00s?
I would say Justin. I see him often walking the streets here in Heidelberg West. I know a few of his ex's. Wouldn't expect any less from him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back