Player Watch Elliott Himmelberg - Contract extension to 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It would stun me if he doesn't end up at least a chop in ruck. Anybody with a shred of athleticism at what'll probably be over 200cm should surely be able to at least be a C grade stand in...

*Need to mention that I am indeed very happy with this lick. Didn't think he'd last until 43 let alone 50+

He's 196cm, I doubt he'll grow another 5cm to get over 200.

He's 196cm, I doubt he'll grow another 5cm to get over 200.
By the sounds of Hamish, Himmelberg will be groomed to replace Jenkins (198cm) .....there's strong suggestion that at 196cm, Himmelberg will still grow a bit more ......love the pick, sounding like a Tippett type pick ......aggressive Pack Mark :thumbsu:

Absolutely love that he's aggressive at the packs, and can clunk marks. Is athletic, too. Personally reckon he's more a KPD at this stage, but it sounds like Hamish wants him as a KPF. Another pick that we've pretty much nailed, we needed one KPP prospect at around the 50 mark and we got a good one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who is the better prospect Elliot or Harrison? Did we get the better brother?

By the sounds of Hamish, Himmelberg will be groomed to replace Jenkins (198cm) .....there's strong suggestion that at 196cm, Himmelberg will still grow a bit more ......love the pick, sounding like a Tippett type pick ......aggressive Pack Mark :thumbsu:

I hope he's patient then with JJ getting paid big bucks till he's 32. 4 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back