Ch9 Dumps Brayshaw from The Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy is a disgrace, but then Brayshaw wasn't much better, does anyone know anything about why contract talks broke down, all I've heard was that he wanted more profile and more money.

But then those wants are not unusual for channel 9 types.

They could always throw in Carro and Lloyd with Hutch to have a shitty football review show

Oh wait.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah that is channel nine for you, the culture of channel nine is all about whose clinky with who.
Possibly. Hutchy's had his tongue glancing the rim of the Collingwood exhaust all year and it probably got him over the line.

Does McGuire still have pull in these decisions? He's already screwed 9 once.

Every thread for TFS is always occupied by people emphasising the fact that they don't watch the show.

Maybe they arent lying. I watch it every year. About ten minutes per annum.

Brayshaw is no loss. But regardless of who is in charge I cant see myself ever atching it again. Maybe after they sack Sam and start concentrating on football rather than slapstick racism sexism and pantomine.

Maybe they arent lying. I watch it every year. About ten minutes per annum.

Brayshaw is no loss. But regardless of who is in charge I cant see myself ever atching it again. Maybe after they sack Sam and start concentrating on football rather than slapstick racism sexism and pantomine.
So in 10 minutes per year you came to that assumption?

Every thread for TFS is always occupied by people emphasising the fact that they don't watch the show.
I'll admit that I watch it purely because it's about footy and there's not a heck of lot of other things worthy on TV either. But it's painful viewing more often than not. It's actually best watched recorded and that way you can skip through all the moronic childish banter and watch the "good bits" .....if you can find them. Condenses the show to about 15 minutes.

Of course. Its s**t and has been for years. Pantomine slapstick sexism racism. And league teams with a rushed segement talking about the game.

Oh and lets not forget humiliating the disadvantaged
Sounds like you picked a pretty full on 10 minutes. Either that or you're just talking s**t like the rest of the "non watchers"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back