No Oppo Supporters TAN 53 - STAY COOL AND HYDRATED BANANA GROPERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Clockwork Orange would actually be maybe number 1 come to think of it.
Used to go and see it at the old Valhalla whenever I could. Back then it was unavailable to buy. Incredible film.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to work on the railway tracks as a fettler with pick, crowbar and shovel. We worked like navvies because that's what we were.
As the trains went past, we were leaning on our shovels for a well-earned break.
What does the public expect us to do? Work on the tracks while a train is passing over?
Use some commonsense.
Before the trains come and after they go is when we worked.
All they see is what they think of as lazy workers. Never actually see us working. How could they?
Most campaigners who haven't done that job wouldn't last until smoko. It's a hard job. Dirty and 'kn dangerous.

Smiley face Helen Wheels in my post , joking. :) :thumbsu::heart:

Very cool. Is the rest as good as the original album?
Has some things that are missing from the original like Black Night and Speed King. Later releases had Lucielle as well... I think most of the original Album was from the 2nd Osaka gig. Showed how much they improvised, with differing song versions over the 3 nights. Zappa was very good at this also.

15401040_475729519263943_8365065744525378759_n.jpg
Lol @ EVERY 3-4 mins. No one here is getting to the first applause let alone multiple :eek:

Has some things that are missing from the original like Black Night and Speed King. Later releases had Lucielle as well... I think most of the original Album was from the 2nd Osaka gig. Showed how much they improvised, with differing song versions over the 3 nights. Zappa was very good at this also.
I've got the remastered version that came out on...'98, I think. That's got "Speed King", "Black Night" and "Lucille" as well. This download I've just got sounds better than the '98 remaster. Easily Top 5 live albums ever, I reckon.

I've got the remastered version that came out on...'98, I think. That's got "Speed King", "Black Night" and "Lucille" as well. This download I've just got sounds better than the '98 remaster. Easily Top 5 live albums ever, I reckon.

I think mine was the 20th anniversary one.
Other good live albums were.
Motorhead - No Sleep til Hammersmith
Iron Maiden - Live After Death
Peter Frampton - Comes Alive
Neil Diamond - Hot August Night
Zappa - Sheik Yerbouti (Many overdubs though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back