Random Carlton Trivia...

Remove this Banner Ad

Blueseum is just like fumbling around in the basement, you never know what you will find!

Agreed. Treasure chest there.
Never knew I would find in there that we have a premiership player in our club history that was born in Holland.
Learn something new everyday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKay was drafted from South Australia.

Earl Spalding and Matt Clape are the obvious two.
Surprised if we had just 2 back then. Usually had more than that over the years.

just the 2:

http://www.blueseum.org/Grand+Final,+1995

agree we would normally have more, but previous questions on the 81 and 82 flags don't highlight a lot more....

I guess we just have very famous WA flag winners in Fitzpatrick, Dennis, Hunter etc.

Here's one off the top of my head.

Who am I, I started my career at Carlton and won a premiership in my first year. I was a handy midfielder at the time despite being surrounded by stars. Within a few years I would be one of the conpertitions stars and would win the best and fairest in a good year for the blues. In following years I would get tagged and my influence would be less and I would end up going to one of Carlton's arch rivals for a short period of time. I have also been heavily aassociated with a South Australian club the last few years.

What's my name?

Here's one off the top of my head.

Who am I, I started my career at Carlton and won a premiership in my first year. I was a handy midfielder at the time despite being surrounded by stars. Within a few years I would be one of the conpertitions stars and would win the best and fairest in a good year for the blues. In following years I would get tagged and my influence would be less and I would end up going to one of Carlton's arch rivals for a short period of time. I have also been heavily aassociated with a South Australian club the last few years.

What's my name?

Too easy ........... Campo!

Bernie Evans?

Sounds about right. He is whom I would guess too. Poor bugger had no luck in short time he was with us.
Also remember David Clarke from Geelong helped us win the preliminary final in 1982 but missed the cut for grand final team because Wayne Johnston had to come back in from his 2 week suspension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back