Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Made a Pinnacle account the other day as I was told from a friend they have a fast in-play betting system. He's been using it for betting on Dota.

I must say, it's pretty good given the current circumstances but there's no mobile app and it's not as fast as the bet365 in-play was. Still, better than nothing.

Has anyone had issues transferring money to and from pinnacle? The government were going to change the laws, did they ever get round to it? Only been betting on racing so haven't used them recently.

Mad Bookie and Labdrokes are still operating with a Norfolk Island license aren't they? Whats the difference?

Why dont they just apply for a real license anyway

Has anyone had issues transferring money to and from pinnacle? The government were going to change the laws, did they ever get round to it? Only been betting on racing so haven't used them recently.

I was thinking the same thing before making the account but had no issues the one time I deposited money.

It's probably a matter of time before the changes to offshore betting happen too. Hoping it can last till the end of Jan (Australian Open).

Speaking of Pinnacle, does anyone know what the issue was with Pinnaclebet and why it was shut down?
who uses pinnacle?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

Seems Chase The Ace might be back?

Can't see the details on the app anywhere but got a push notification this morning.

:):):):):):):)

probably paid in bonus bets this year up to your stake as is the WH's chase the.... promos have gone this year. Still good though but surely they wouldnt do the same as last year. It was a no risk $300 a day for the first week of the tournament. So good

Sounds like select matches only with variable payouts. So no more $1 per for isner I'm guessing

• Must bet minimum $25
  • Aces worth varying amounts (86% chance of 50c per Ace, can be up to $10)
  • Payment in bonus bets that expire within 7 days
As far as I can see - can't see a limit on the bonus bet payout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Must bet minimum $25
  • Aces worth varying amounts (86% chance of 50c per Ace, can be up to $10)
  • Payment in bonus bets that expire within 7 days
As far as I can see - can't see a limit on the bonus bet payout.

Any idea what the varying amounts will rely on? Is it based on who the player is or is it just basically lucky dip and you find out how much you are playing for after the bet is placed?

Any idea what the varying amounts will rely on? Is it based on who the player is or is it just basically lucky dip and you find out how much you are playing for after the bet is placed?

Nah that I'm not sure - was hard to tell whether it turns up afterward or there will be little symbols in the title of their H2H markets before you put the bet on.

Surely it can't be purely lucky dip - what happens if you end up with Isner and hit the $10 money shot!!!!

Nah that I'm not sure - was hard to tell whether it turns up afterward or there will be little symbols in the title of their H2H markets before you put the bet on.

Surely it can't be purely lucky dip - what happens if you end up with Isner and hit the $10 money shot!!!!

Lol i know right. If it does turn out to be lucky dip you can be sure their RNG has been heavily biased towards 5'5 women with those $10 ones

Lol i know right. If it does turn out to be lucky dip you can be sure their RNG has been heavily biased towards 5'5 women with those $10 ones
In the fine print they say that the chance of the $10 bonus is 100 / 1. Probably a bit higher for Isner !

Not really. Im sure you could make a few bucks out of it, but nothing to get excited about like last year
Yeah it does feel lackluster compared to last year but even mug punters like me cleaned up last year so can see why they've changed it.
Can't see why not - just don't forget to spend your bonus bets within 7 days
Also true. Excuse the stupid question but bonus bets you turn over and then can withdraw the profit on those year? So Bonus bet of say $100 on a $1.10 that gets up lets you withdraw $10?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back