A-League Round 15 tips/crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

And 10 other quality players. If Adelaide does recruit well and get some quality players during the winter they will be well back in the premiership window. Victory said good bye to some of their 2014-15 premiership veterans and have benefited from it.
Not sure we need 10, we've dominated games this year, including the Victory twice but haven't had anyone put the ball in the net.

I'd say the only guys who are likely to are Carrusca and McGowan.

Gee that was a soft red, and I'm no fan of Berisha at all. BUT if you throw your elbow back in the direction of someone's face you're asking for trouble. Not sure why the Victory fans got stuck into Devere, he got hit in the face..... Broxham tried to get Guardiola sent off for a similar incident last week.

This is the big problem. Players get touched on the face (grant vs brandan) and nothing happens. Then Berisha gets reded cause he allegedly makes contact with deveres face (which devere said contact was accidental).

I thought for a few weeks refs were waking up to the antics of roar players after jade norths actions.

I think Broxham trying to get guardiola sent off was part in retaliation to when he was sent off after slight contact with Isaias who tumbled and rolled in the 2015 fixture. There was no condemnation from the adelaide coach for his players actions, nor supporters here.

This is the big problem. Players get touched on the face (grant vs brandan) and nothing happens. Then Berisha gets reded cause he allegedly makes contact with deveres face (which devere said contact was accidental).

I thought for a few weeks refs were waking up to the antics of roar players after jade norths actions.

I think Broxham trying to get guardiola sent off was part in retaliation to when he was sent off after slight contact with Isaias who tumbled and rolled in the 2015 fixture. There was no condemnation from the adelaide coach for his players actions, nor supporters here.
I think you'll find there was condemnation here, especially on my behalf. Overseas coaches expect that kind of thing, in fact it's encouraged and trained especially in Latin countries.

But I agree, it needs to be stamped out.

14843631861654253.gif

Great goal but what was Thomas doing with the wall? If they had 4 or 5 men in the wall it would've been blocked or he wouldn't have went for that kind of strike.

Do you see how far Dimi is? Don't think Thomas expected him to shot from there or at least blast it like he did. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Photos were going around showing most of the wanderers vacating the stadium in round 1 when they were getting beaten.

Amusing.

Sky Blues hopefully do the same thing again to them.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

aarrhh I see... yes fickle just like the rest of Sydney :p
Thought there was some kind of walkout or something.

As bad as the refereeing has been at moments I hope we don't go down the path of cricket where every bit of excitement about scoring is diluted whilst you wait to make sure that no rule has been broken. Imagine every goal being not given until the 3rd umpire checked for offside or a foul, would be the death of the game.

Not sure we need 10, we've dominated games this year, including the Victory twice but haven't had anyone put the ball in the net.

I'd say the only guys who are likely to are Carrusca and McGowan.
Dont think we even close to dominated the Victory in the second game. Don't remember Thomas having to make any meaningful saves and we really struggled to create many clearcut chances.

Great goal.

Did I just hear the Wellington commentators say there was a race to 100 goals ?? There is no race, Smeltz will be lucky to score the required amount and Besart is on fire in the best attacking side in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back