Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is Tommy.

All week he was getting doubted by everyone- I think Collin Cowherd said that the pats would get rid of him if he lost. Everyone all week has been on how good Rodgers is.

Please I take Brady every day of the week! Twice on Sundays and 3 times in January and February

Couldn't be happier. Rowe got blown out over the top a few times and will need to lift against Matt Ryan and those receivers, but bring it on.
Atlanta's O is significantly better than anything the Patriots D has faced this season. Mind you, the Patriots O is considerably better than anything Atlanta's D has faced. It's an intriguing match up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget ESPN. This board will be the biggest Falcons cheerleaders of them all.
Sounds familiar. Was that any different in 2015?

Congrats once more Pats fans on seeing your team make the big dance. I'd love to be as spoiled as you are watching your team make Super Bowl after Super Bowl. It's such an impressive run and I hope for your sake you get to see another Lombardi trophy head your way.

Well I'm ecstatic that Brady has shoved it up Goodell.

Was there in Phoenix in 2015 to see one of the greatest sporting moments of my life (that inc Crows flags as well) but this time will be in Boston for a Super Bowl party with friends (ex-pats). Leave on Sat 4th. Missed the victory parade last time, hope I get to see it this time.

How good is this? Another Super Bowl.

It really is quite an amazing team performance.

Brady being unfairly banned for a few games and then losing Gronkowski to injury, two high profile stars lost at different times but the team just got on with the job.

It's a special group of players led by a special coach.

You'd think given the way the team and Brady have been performing, plus the addition of Gronk next year, that we are certainties to trade Jimmy G... I know older QBs have a history of dramatically falling off a cliff but it just seems so unlikely for TB12. His performance against the Steelers was probably one of the best playoff games of his career

Good luck guys in the big dance,

If the Falcons had to lose to any team, I could tolerate it being New England. Greatest qb of all time and 2nd greatest coach of all time.

No dishonour if Atlanta did lose (unless we did it in super bowl 48 fashion...)

Good luck guys and I hope it's a good game!

Go Falcons!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back