Competition Fictional Football League 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

215198_35678a04c92a278871ab0c21444f39a3.png

Representatives of all fictional realms are currently involved in a series of meetings to try and patch up differences and come up with new ways of promoting themselves.
One of their initiatives was the formation of a new football league - the Fictional Football League (FFL) - to let sport help address some of their issues.
Unfortunately the man assigned creative duties, Edward Scissorhands, failed spectacularly in creating uniforms and the designs will now be outsourced to those in the 'human world'.

Each team in the FFL will be designed by an individual and must adhere to the following criteria:

• A team name must represent a fictional place (i.e. Sesame Street, Metropolis, Tattooine), however an actual location can be selected , but it must be in a fictional context (i.e. New York - Escape from New York)
  • Two jumpers need to be submitted, one home and one away. The design must feature the front, back, shorts, and socks. Logos, mascots, etc are not required.
  • Each jumper must contain the FFL logo on the left facing front chest and right facing front shorts (the colours can be modified to suit the jumper).
  • Jumper sponsors (right chest facing front, back, left facing shorts) must be associated with the fictional place.
The FFL is now awaiting interest from designers. Each designer must submit
TEAM NAME
TEAM NAME ORIGIN

Rich (BB code):
1. akkaps            Gotham Rogues                  DC's Batman            Comic-book / Film
2. PhenmenalV1       Remnant Hunters                RWBY                   Web series
3. craegus           Star City Arrows               DC's Arrowverse        Comic-book / TV
4. Klim              Wolverine FC                   Marvel's X-Men         Comic-book / Film
5. ScottFreo         Asgard Thunder                 Marvel's Thor          Comic-book / Film
6. St Mark           The Upside Down Demogorgans    Stranger Things        TV
7. Barrybran         Los Santos utensils               GTA                    Game
8. Spanna_           Harlem Powerman                Marvel's Luke Cage     Comic-book / TV
9. magpienato        Kamino Clones                  Star Wars              Film
10.harrythetiger     Radiator Springs 66ers         Disney Pixar's Cars    Film
11.sjohnson          Panem Capitols                 The Hunger Games       Film / Book
12.SilvaComet        Mushroom Kingdom Toads         Super Mario            Game
13.The Cheesecake    Twilight Interlopers           Legend of Zelda        Game
14.fancyscum         Norfolk Serpents               Harry Potter           Film / Book
15.Bryce_Jersey17    Luna Wolves                    Warhammer 40K          Book

Logo:
PhotoShop | Illustrator | Paint

Designs must by submitted by the 3rd of April.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately, I'm unfamiliar with the source material.

Anyone else know how related this name is to GTA?
There is the stadium in GTA3 on Staunton Island that has a utensils reference but that's all.

A little inspiration for you heres my winning Gotham Rogues entry for a Teamworks comp a little while back.

That looks awesome. But I'm actually going to go with a Lego Batman theme this year in recognition of the new movie coming out.

Name: Kamino Clones
Universe: Star Wars

Can someone please let me know where I can download a template for a football jumper. I'm good at designing but terrible at putting together a template :p. If someone can send me their own I would be eternally thankful :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back