Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 12 - Fighting Furies vs Las Vegas Bears at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 360046
Las Vegas Bears Official Team Sheet Round 12

B: Jezmiester40 - reggie - Jack Bradley
HB: AngryRanga - KO_KO - SpaceClef
C: JoshWoodenSpoon - tim_saints - Matera92
HF: avishka5
- Noidenous - RookiePick
F: matt_bas - Doctor Gero - OFFtheBALL
R: kane249 - Dingster - Avatarp

INT: Jay-Z Gee Dub

Changes

JoshWoodenSpoon HBF -> W
SpaceClef W -> HBF

Congratulations Josh on your upgrade to the wing!

View attachment 360049

We have the best team, I know teams and we have the best team. We'll build a great wall, nobody builds better walls than us.

We have the best team, I know teams and we have the best team. We'll build a great wall, nobody builds better walls than us.

And the Furies will pay for the beautiful wall.

#maketheSFAgreatagain

Don't get too comfortable on the bench, we'll need you to come on and kick 2-3 goals
1*

My average is a goal a game, so I'll need to stick to that. I don't want to disturb the balance too much!

The soy sauce bottle on my desk is leaking as much as the Bears defence will this week.
Get rid of it; this is really good and never burns your bum on the way out:huh:
362aaa3e-3bf9-449b-a1dd-1737713d7bb1_1.bb3fff25e3b65f08ae2d5f6b11e24cb8.jpeg

Wow, yeah... monumental effort. :drunk:
Don't knock it; Josh is the best wooden spoon we've got and yes we have made a monument to him.:thumbsu:
bear23_zps8wk8yezv.jpg

While on the subject of spoons I notice the RFC need two more to reach that magnificent milestone.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

coach walken did and I heard he thought rfcta's idea of only 16 players on the field was revolutionary and he was going to test it out this weekend

Easy win for the Furies this week

Coach Walken is really KB?!

Quality sledge from the interchange this.
I'll still get more touches than this Josh bloke... and he's starting on the ground.

I hope you don't sledge when watching the football. :drunk:

I'll still get more touches than this Josh bloke... and he's starting on the ground.

I hope you don't sledge when watching the football. :drunk:
Starting on the ground?! I mean, it is an away game so I suppose I will only be signing autographs until quarter time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back