Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 13 – Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Vegas? I went to Vegas once

giphy.gif

I was thinking well done young man when I heard a Wonders rook was "blowing up" but it got awkward real fast when I looked into his Vegas performance...

tumblr_ncbe981pKW1qbxo6jo1_500.jpg

359478_4f8e9f2e4004ef6206cd2f646434ccf3.png

Las Vegas Bears Official Team Sheet Round 13

B: Jezmiester40 - Doctor Gero - Jack Bradley
HB: SpaceClef - KO_KO - AngryRanga
C: JoshWoodenSpoon - tim_saints - Noidenous
HF: avishka5
- Matera92 - RookiePick
F: matt_bas - reggie - kane249
R: - OFFtheBALL Jay-Z - Avatarp

INT: Gee Dub Dingster

Changes
Matera92 W -> CHF
Noidenous CHF -> W
Dingster RR -> INT
Jay-Z INT -> RR
Doctor Gero FF -> FB
reggie FB -> FF
kane249 Ruck -> FP
OFFtheBALL FP -> Ruck
AngryRanga HBF -> HBF
SpaceClef HBF -> HBF

The Bears Tribute To Fred

Fred selflessly dedicated time and passion to BigFooty and is respected throughout the SFA community. To honour the legend, this week the Bears leadership team will demonstrate some of the selfless traits that Fred was known for and are giving their position to some posters that have been active throughout the season and deserve to be recognized.

First up Matera92 presents his coveted wing position to Noidenous.
I like this kid, he brings the ruckus, isn't afraid to go at the opposition and has plenty of fire in the belly. Plays angry, with just the right amount of campaigner. No greater compliment I can bestow upon him than to say, he reminds me of a younger Matera92. 3 votes coming up!

Dingster presents ruck rover to Jay-Z.
Jay-Z is best known for outstanding work on GIF Friday and in particular love affair with Alison Brie. He also goes alright on the qooty field and he lead all Bears in DT points in our premiership win snagging two goals on the big stage. Can lay a tackle!

Doctor Gero presents full forward to reggie.
reggie is the quiet, unassuming type. Turns up each week, does his job with a minimum of fuss, and is fairly humble in his dealings with teammates. In other words, he's a ripper bloke to have around the club. Never complains, he is an unsung hero at the Bears.

Essentially, he's the complete opposite of that show boating flog Doctor Gero, thus he can spend a week up front while Gero can spend his afternoon having to earn a kick for once.

kane249 presents ruck to OFFtheBALL.
OFFtheBALL is a promising rookie who along with his partner in crime tim_saints have made themselves at home in Vegas. We look forward to them causing havoc in the middle of the ground just as they do at the after party after a big win.

AngryRanga presents his half back flank to SpaceClef.
Cleffy is a leading party boy who has displayed an impressive level of inactivity, following the AR model to SFA success. He smartly hasn't logged in since I took him under my wing at half back. An entertaining banterous poster who deserves the half back flank on the right, Space will push for better positions in the future.

The Bears also wish fitzroybowiedog and the Roys all the best in getting a win for Fred.

9g9mFy7.jpg
What a club!
Seriously quaint, bizarre and charming tribute- the Qooty way!

Glad I got in when the odds were juicy for reggie to be first goal scorer. Now they're down to $35!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2uqg5lc.jpg

West Coast Wonders Official Team Sheet

B: Storm20 - Marklar_33 - mike123
HB: Kangaroos4eva - SSwans2011 - LicoriceAllsorts
C: _MKMatty - NickCC - SweetD
HF: TheBeardAmigos - Bucking Beads - ClarkeM
F: BallaratBulldog - PVF - TheHairyGamer
R: JT_the_Man - haydo169 - dogs105

INT: Nice n Crispy - Temploar

Changes
SweetD - INT to W
Tigz_09 - W to OUT (retired)
Nice n Crispy - OUT to INT
The wing huh? Just call me Dean Putt.

(I doubt anyone will get that reference apart from some Richmond supporters and even then it's a stretch)

359478_4f8e9f2e4004ef6206cd2f646434ccf3.png

Las Vegas Bears Official Team Sheet Round 13

B: Jezmiester40 - Doctor Gero - Jack Bradley
HB: SpaceClef - KO_KO - AngryRanga
C: JoshWoodenSpoon - tim_saints - Noidenous
HF: avishka5
- Matera92 - RookiePick
F: matt_bas - reggie - kane249
R: - OFFtheBALL Jay-Z - Avatarp

INT: Gee Dub Dingster

Changes
Matera92 W -> CHF
Noidenous CHF -> W
Dingster RR -> INT
Jay-Z INT -> RR
Doctor Gero FF -> FB
reggie FB -> FF
kane249 Ruck -> FP
OFFtheBALL FP -> Ruck
AngryRanga HBF -> HBF
SpaceClef HBF -> HBF

The Bears Tribute To Fred

Fred selflessly dedicated time and passion to BigFooty and is respected throughout the SFA community. To honour the legend, this week the Bears leadership team will demonstrate some of the selfless traits that Fred was known for and are giving their position to some posters that have been active throughout the season and deserve to be recognized.

First up Matera92 presents his coveted wing position to Noidenous.
I like this kid, he brings the ruckus, isn't afraid to go at the opposition and has plenty of fire in the belly. Plays angry, with just the right amount of campaigner. No greater compliment I can bestow upon him than to say, he reminds me of a younger Matera92. 3 votes coming up!

Dingster presents ruck rover to Jay-Z.
Jay-Z is best known for outstanding work on GIF Friday and in particular love affair with Alison Brie. He also goes alright on the qooty field and he lead all Bears in DT points in our premiership win snagging two goals on the big stage. Can lay a tackle!

Doctor Gero presents full forward to reggie.
reggie is the quiet, unassuming type. Turns up each week, does his job with a minimum of fuss, and is fairly humble in his dealings with teammates. In other words, he's a ripper bloke to have around the club. Never complains, he is an unsung hero at the Bears.

Essentially, he's the complete opposite of that show boating flog Doctor Gero, thus he can spend a week up front while Gero can spend his afternoon having to earn a kick for once.

kane249 presents ruck to OFFtheBALL.
OFFtheBALL is a promising rookie who along with his partner in crime tim_saints have made themselves at home in Vegas. We look forward to them causing havoc in the middle of the ground just as they do at the after party after a big win.

AngryRanga presents his half back flank to SpaceClef.
Cleffy is a leading party boy who has displayed an impressive level of inactivity, following the AR model to SFA success. He smartly hasn't logged in since I took him under my wing at half back. An entertaining banterous poster who deserves the half back flank on the right, Space will push for better positions in the future.

The Bears also wish fitzroybowiedog and the Roys all the best in getting a win for Fred.

9g9mFy7.jpg

putting it down your throat this week tim_saints ...... the sherrin that is.

I should have been dropped after that pathetic performance last week.
You're right. THIS is the week for Wonders to look pathetic.

hmmm our home deck looks abit ANZ stadium-like this week.

turf issues is a safety concern.... we better file those papers to temporarily move to the MCG for the week Dingster & Matera92 ?

i heard all west coast sides LOVE it there anyway.
So long as there are white lines around it I think we'll feel comfortable.

that is sexy

also, Hello Bears, how are we this fine Thursday evening?
Was doing great until that abomination lobbed up two posts prior to yours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back