Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's more, I'm loving the noobs who seem to think this alleged lack of attendance affects our bottom line in a manner similar to the Football Park losses.

Lol should have heard Roos this afternoon.

"I felt sorry for gold coast being forced to go there. Take the 500k and run."

"Who knows what negative effects this will have on gold coast for the rest of the season."

"I don't know what purpose this served whatsoever."

"Port got behind it publicly but I suspect the players weren't happy with the concept"

"Who knows what negative effects this will have on gold coast for the rest of the season."

"Port got behind it publicly but I suspect the players weren't happy with the concept"
Well i guess if anyone is an expert on taking money and running....

In that case they all deserve Academy Awards for their acting. Not easy staging all those interviews, video clips, photos etc.

Roos would have to be the most overrated "football brain" in the land.

I also hate the upward infliction in his voice when he starts every super intellectual point.

offended.jpg

wow just wow

The players loved it
They sure appeared to from what we saw and heard on the media.
Plus the way they came out and played, with such vigour, and their reactions after the game (watching Wingard almost brought tears to my eyes).
You can't fake that.
It is obvious that Roos wanted it to be a failure, so now he's grasping at straws to reaffirm his insular position and forever more we'll likely hear how "Pooortz destroyed poor GCS season" I am amazed at how uninformed supposedly great minds like his are.

... It is obvious that Roos wanted it to be a failure, so now he's grasping at straws to reaffirm his insular position ...
Who'da thunk that a board member of the Team Only For South Australians would use his position in the Adelaide media to reassure the Crows' customers that they are drinking the correct flavour of Kool-Aid and not wasting time and money on a #sideshow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'I don't know what purpose it served'

Is he talking about China or the creation of an afl team on the Gold Coast?

I think he's talking about his time at Melbourne.

'I don't know what purpose it served'

Is he talking about China or the creation of an afl team on the Gold Coast?

If there was no China where would 1.38b Chinese people live? :p

Pray for these poor souls

He is right up there with Rodney Eade and Terry Wallace as some of the most overrated coaches in recent times.
He gets the extra kudos that the COLA driven flag grants. His record at Melbourne, where all the extra money only went to him is bog average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back