AFL 2017 - R9 - GWS v Richmond - 16:35 AEST, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchin most insipid soft selfish Captain in VFL/AFL history.

I continue be staggered about the denial of Richmond FC and its supporters on this issue.

All he does is run around in circles looking for the old '1-2' handballs and dinky kinks to get his stats up.

That is his entire game and entire objective.

Often he handballs to his own team-mates DISADVANTAGE so as to ensure he can get the 1-2 back his way just for an extra cheap stat.

Absolute joke of a player let alone Captain.
What does it say to younger players?

Truly absent when it mattered. Downhill skiier he is, more worried about his Gumby hair style than leading the team to victory.

Beaten fair and square by the crows, the chain of events leading to the other -12 points...

Just hope it really is swings and round-abouts, the umps will give us a premiership one day.

Tigers comfortably better than us tonight. Lack of experience cost them. We were poor, they were better.
Rance is worth about 5 goals.
Rioli is a star. He will be multiple AA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is the footy world so deliriously happy when Richmond lose?
Haven't won a flag in 37 years but oppos go over the top like we have won five in a row.

It's not because they're any good. As you so correctly pointed out. It's because the fans are ******* HORRIBLE!!!! The worst in the league by a mile. So it's great to watch!

You do realise Jack missed an absolute sitter to ice the game, as did his million dollar partner Dusty

The problems at Richmond run far deeper than 1 player, remember they were happy to try and make the 8. Keep the faithful happy they said

No ambition to go out on a limb to try to win a flag, so many wasted years.

Memberships ... Stability ...

It's so sad how many take pleasure in the suffering of others on this forum/board.

They say things they'd never dare say to someone face-to-face and for some reason think it's acceptable to do so.

Every team is losing games they should not have lost this year.

Perhaps those on Bigfooty could discuss the game itself rather than bagging the crap out of each other 99% of the time.
I also want world peace and justice for all. You're not wrong but I dont see it happening.
We're down a few goals and people were calling for our removal from the comp. Like that's gonna happen.

Richmond lose a couple of close games and everyone sticks the boot in just when their bound to be feeliing like s**t.
It's the nasty side of human nature
The press do the same it's not just BF.
It was a great game of footy between two very even teams is the reality thst I watched at Spotless.

Cotchin most insipid soft selfish Captain in VFL/AFL history.

I continue be staggered about the denial of Richmond FC and its supporters on this issue.

All he does is run around in circles looking for the old '1-2' handballs and dinky kinks to get his stats up.

That is his entire game and entire objective.

Often he handballs to his own team-mates DISADVANTAGE so as to ensure he can get the 1-2 back his way just for an extra cheap stat.

Absolute joke of a player let alone Captain.
What does it say to younger players?
Speaking of jokes;) How ya doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back