Outlook Rocky: he likes an expensive Tawny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, never got in to the death stalking Port thread. Now if you wanna discuss what we'd get in the Schache trade and who to draft, I'm there. But right now, stalking Cal Twomey on twitter is more fun.

Why stalk him on Twitter when he posts on this forum all the time?

I can't believe this is still going...

Let's break it down.

. People with credible sources are arguing Rocky had social issues
. Nobody with credible sources are claiming otherwise
. Fagan has essentially confirmed at the end of last year Rocky was so far out of the leadership group and had to earn respect back

People who want to believe Rocky is hard done by, the club did him wrong and he is a good role model off field can believe that if they want, but they're ignoring several sources including good journos and people like TBD who obviously have sources inside the club.

I should end this post by saying: at the start of last year Rocky was my favourite player. When the rumors started, I didn't believe them in the slightest. It wasn't until someone close to me with a very credible source told me otherwise that I had to roll with it. Why doesn't Haso/TBD etc come out and say it? Because it clearly is something that needs to stay off Big Footy. That is just how it is, take it or leave it.

Can we please move on now?

Nah, never got in to the death stalking Port thread. Now if you wanna discuss what we'd get in the Schache trade and who to draft, I'm there. But right now, stalking Cal Twomey on twitter is more fun.
Oh goody some Schache trade scenarios, I love those but be careful Schache/Casboult trade scenarios will get you a vacation from BF.

Let's break it down.

. Fagan has essentially confirmed at the end of last year Rocky was so far out of the leadership group and had to earn respect back

People who want to believe Rocky is hard done by, the club did him wrong and he is a good role model off field can believe that if they want, but they're ignoring several sources including good journos and people like TBD who obviously have sources inside the club.

I should end this post by saying: at the start of last year Rocky was my favourite player. When the rumors started, I didn't believe them in the slightest. It wasn't until someone close to me with a very credible source told me otherwise that I had to roll with it. Why doesn't Haso/TBD etc come out and say it? Because it clearly is something that needs to stay off Big Footy. That is just how it is, take it or leave it.

Already did until you asked them to come back for some more.:D

Let's break it down.

Are you lads brothers ?

Oh man, I really should stop by this thread more often.

Missed some fun it seems.

DAD! Is that you? Last time I saw you, you said you were going out for cigarettes.

What's the story with Rockliff off field?
I heard hes got a kid on the way. Where is his Mrs from? LOCAL or from VIC.

Just trying to gauge motivation for staying/ going.

He built a new house recently as Well? So might have a few reasons to stay other than just the most $$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He built a new house recently as Well? So might have a few reasons to stay other than just the most $$

She's local.

Well, actually I'm just assuming she's local. She works locally. She could have been a childhood friend for all I know and be from country Vic.

And if the handful that often do are the ones who've indicated there were big problems last year?

Anyway, this is futile. Everyone has to figure out what they think, but it seems to me that people are disregarding info from credible sources because we'd rather not believe it.

Or just because they are postings lacking in any hard quantifiable facts and on a public internet forum by people who I have never met, likely never will and know nothing about other than their screen name and their post count. Apologies if I find it all a bit hard to believe.

^ while she is a local she is also a model/"personality" who may see more benefit in moving to Melbourne to advance her career/profile?

^ while she is a local she is also a model/"personality" who may see more benefit in moving to Melbourne to advance her career/profile?

She graduated recently as a nurse - don't know how much of a need for a big profile unlike say Stef Martins Mrs - the actor

With the news that rocky would like to stay, what sort of money are people willing to pay him? I'd value him in the second tier of midfielders (so worth a bit less per year than dusty, dangerfield etc). Also think he shouldn't be earning more money than Beams.

If he has cleaned up his act (and I think the club's willingness to keep him probably indicates he is behaving better) I'd be happy to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back