Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting some top 5's but the lag just does me in.

Running around an obstacle to shotgun a player, seeing blood and everything, only to find that he actually killed you half a second earlier is so frustrating.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm getting some top 5's but the lag just does me in.

Running around an obstacle to shotgun a player, seeing blood and everything, only to find that he actually killed you half a second earlier is so frustrating.

Try a different region...
Also why are you still rocking a shotgun late game when everyone is gonna have tier 2 or 3 armour & helmets and the engagement ranges are longer?

Try a different region...
Also why are you still rocking a shotgun late game when everyone is gonna have tier 2 or 3 armour & helmets and the engagement ranges are longer?

Got a sweet spot in a shed after getting four kills so was close up. Guy that killed me had a bike helmet.

Got a sweet spot in a shed after getting four kills so was close up. Guy that killed me had a bike helmet.

Could have been a Yank, Asian or European on your server that killed you. Sometimes players are bullet sponges. I remember once emptying an entire extended mag of an AKM into a guy's back inside 3 metres and only got the kill halfway through my reload..

Try different regions each night & power cycle your modem/router to clear it's cache nightly too. Not perfect but I have less problems on this than in the Battlefield series.

Add me on steam & discord Chief. Duo or squad tonight.

FullMetalJimbo
I have to get Discord, but also my mic is broken. Has been for yonks. Think I ran over the cord with my chair.

I have to get Discord, but also my mic is broken. Has been for yonks. Think I ran over the cord with my chair.
Fix your mic man, this game needs voice comms big time.

Discord needs a four digit tag as well?
I'll have to get back to you tonight...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd trust this source over the video I posted earlier...

They said Day Z and H1Z1 would eventually hit ps4 one day too, so whether it actually happens remains to be seen haha

I see this is more an arcadey style survival game.

What do you guys find is the best overall survival game?

me and the lads having a ball playing rust, even though its got obvious limitations. Playing high gather servers with kits and stuff makes it very entertaining, and not so much of a grind.

Played a bit of h1z1, but not everyone in my crew has it so havent played too much of it.
They were looking at some dinosaur one too, didnt tickle my fancy.

They said Day Z and H1Z1 would eventually hit ps4 one day too, so whether it actually happens remains to be seen haha

What has happened to Dayz by the way? Was announced in like 2013/14 that it would be coming to PS4 and Xbox, and now it seems the whole thing is dead?

I was so pumped for it as I had a blast playing it on the PC before the standalone version.

Having a good run diving into the school or other hotspot. If you survive the mad scramble the loot sets you up for the whole game.

Got a kill with a M4... with 8 times scope. Burst fire. :D

Then some tooled-up dude strolls up and drills me in a split second while I am tracking another target.

So, no more pissing about in little farm houses hoping nobody finds me.

Oh yeah one kill was a guy who sped by in a buggy... then flipped it like 100m away! I took like 20 rounds to take him down as he ran off across the dirt. Scar not that accurate?

What has happened to Dayz by the way? Was announced in like 2013/14 that it would be coming to PS4 and Xbox, and now it seems the whole thing is dead?

I was so pumped for it as I had a blast playing it on the PC before the standalone version.

I'm pretty certain it will never come out! Someone wrote an article about it (pasted below) a few months ago. All the focus is on the PC version, even though they do have a console prototype built.

http://www.psu.com/feature/32146/DayZ-PS4-release---whatever-happened-to-the-zombie-MMO

I see this is more an arcadey style survival game.

What do you guys find is the best overall survival game?

me and the lads having a ball playing rust, even though its got obvious limitations. Playing high gather servers with kits and stuff makes it very entertaining, and not so much of a grind.

Played a bit of h1z1, but not everyone in my crew has it so havent played too much of it.
They were looking at some dinosaur one too, didnt tickle my fancy.

I (and my mates that play PUBG) usually despise those games, Rust, Day Z etc just don't appeal. I feel like PUBG refines the elements that makes those games interesting and gives a clear focused goal and direction.

I (and my mates that play PUBG) usually despise those games, Rust, Day Z etc just don't appeal. I feel like PUBG refines the elements that makes those games interesting and gives a clear focused goal and direction.

I do like the building aspect of those games too, which is probably why we choose them over something like PUBG.
I just heard there are some good new ones coming out soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back