Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

The Squad chicken dinner i got i had no kills. 3 assists though.

Also last night when i was on my 6 kill run i knocked a guy down and was shooting to kill him but had his squad mate kill him so i missed out on the kill.

Looks like they have changed that this patch. If you knock down someone and another finishes them off you will be awarded the kill

The Squad chicken dinner i got i had no kills. 3 assists though.

Also last night when i was on my 6 kill run i knocked a guy down and was shooting to kill him but had his squad mate kill him so i missed out on the kill.
I saw that tonight in a duo.
WTF is wrong with these kids.
Kill the enemy, revive your mate...

Yeah I know the video is specifically CS:GO but it relates well enough to PUBG.
Basically a setup of Equalizer APO, a software based sound equalizer which allows you to boost certain frequencies to make the louder.
I input the same values as the video and played 5 rounds and both the footsteps and gunfire noticibly stand out more in relation to ambient noise.
4 times I was able to track and neutralise enemies that I couldn't have before (mild industrial deafness).

10/10 worth installing.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/

https://sourceforge.net/projects/peace-equalizer-apo-extension/

Scopes/optics are the new AR suppressor.
Just played a duo and we both found Kar98K's and AR's but no optics after looting a few compounds. We started chasing drops and I upgraded to an AWM no optics (virtually unusable), then we got to another loot drop with another Kar98K and a 15x which was the first and only optic we had between us in 15mins of gametime. Next loot drop garnered an M 249 and still no additional optics.

Then we died.

The end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I am sick of the fact window frames are just too high to crouch and shoot over. Just got myself killed trying to blast a guy in another house, only to realised I was shooting the window sill.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

10 kill squad dinner was pretty nice.
My highest kill count in a game, I've had a 6 kill win before and quite a few 8+ kill top 10 finishes.
Had a s**t start, losing 2 of our squad in the compound we dropped into.
And then spent the first 3rd of the game with virtually no meds and less than 1 clip of ammo. Had 6 kills up before we finally got geared up nicely.
Then we had to speed over the bridge to Sosnovka Island whilst getting burned up outside the zone, to have to break through an abandoned vehicle blockade was some real heart in mouth s**t. Got to the edge of Novo and healed up etc then moved South onto the lower part of the mountain for elevation. Didn't see anyone but could hear the gunfire so we concentrated on cricle position. Almost shat my daks when I settled into a bush to survey the area only to spot a boi already in a bush 15m to my right facing right at me. Cleaned him up with my UMP and his buddy. Jagged 2 more kills including the last one.

Love this game!

IMG_20170701_232359_zps7pbdnlie.jpg

Runs a lot smother on my PC, was able to kill a guy in my second game. Top 10 finish too. Was playing so well then panic set in. Saw two people as soon as I landed that had already found guns and I had nothing, was lucky enough to avoid them for a few houses whilst they looked for each other, then they had a fire fight, one died and I tried to pick the other off but missed. Then was able to hear him running around up stairs so I snuck up on him and killed him. What an intense game.
upload_2017-7-2_12-51-39.png

Beat someone to death with my fists earlier. They were trying to use a cross bow that apparently takes a long time to reload. Right before the final blow though changed to a pistol...Not sure why they didn't use it earlier.

Got my 2nd Chicken dinner. Had zero kills in the first one so was glad to get 5 kills this time. My 2 squad mates were down and was me vs 7 others and managed to bring it home with there help spotting for me lol.

Finding scopes so hard to find since the update.
Also im finding i either get a shitload of meds and crap guns or good guns and s**t meds.

Two game crashes today. Right towards the end.

First one total machine lock up in duo. Second one, in a good spot with good scopes, SKS etc. On the last 15 or so. Get some "tslgame" error. Close the window and the whole game closes, though it was working fine with that error on the screen.

* me.

But I have been doing better following Grimmmz

Got my 2nd Chicken dinner. Had zero kills in the first one so was glad to get 5 kills this time. My 2 squad mates were down and was me vs 7 others and managed to bring it home with there help spotting for me lol.

Finding scopes so hard to find since the update.
Also im finding i either get a shitload of meds and crap guns or good guns and s**t meds.

Had a game today where I was awash with scopes. 3 2x, 2 4x and an 8x (just before the crash).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back