Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

RAWR! What a rush. Had to push a tree in the last circle and for some reason he was prone behind it. Had he been crouching at it he would have lit me up so easy.

Not many kills but I attribute that to landing near Severny and the circle being there.
RAWR.jpg

Last edited:
RAWR! What a rush. Had to push a tree in the last circle and for some reason he was prone behind it. Had he been crouching at it he would have lit me up so easy.

Not many kills but I attribute that to landing near Severney and the circling being there.
View attachment 391020
81 fps.
Nice ;)

Please excuse the worse screenshot ever.

Spent 85% of this round chasing the zone which eventually took my buddy from me with under 20 players remaining.
Endgame circles took us to the dead forest south of the Woodcutters Camp which has a lot of visual clutter.
Got all of the 4 final kills at medium range without any remaining players knowing my position. Shot them all in the sides or backs with the power of a suppressed AR.

IMG_20170710_000212_zps6uhxy7yr.jpg

I didn't even know about this part of big footy.

Been playing PUBG for a couple of months now with some mates online have around 250 hours into it.

Mostly play Asian squads because half live in America so everyone gets s**t ping rather than unplayable ping.

Manage to get our fair share of wins, we used to drop pochinki almost exclusively but with how random the circle has been since the last patch it's not always safe for first 1-2 circles anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My stats if you wanna compare.
I'd say I'm at the higher end of average...

https://pubg.me/compare/FullMetalJimbo
Cool. At work atm so can't check properly but I think our stats are comparable. Can't remember my rating off the top of my head, it could have been around 1800 as well. Just know my ranking is around 27k on AS.

My ranking has steadily improved from about 150k which is nice to see. Every time I check it had gone down but I was surprised to see it at 27k last night. The last time I had checked it was at 70k. I guess I'll keep playing and see where it levels out.

Definitely think I could improve my gun skills quite a lot still. I'm still adjusting to the game from playing more typical FPSs.

Cool. At work atm so can't check properly but I think our stats are comparable. Can't remember my rating off the top of my head, it could have been around 1800 as well. Just know my ranking is around 27k on AS.

My ranking has steadily improved from about 150k which is nice to see. Every time I check it had gone down but I was surprised to see it at 27k last night. The last time I had checked it was at 70k. I guess I'll keep playing and see where it levels out.

Definitely think I could improve my gun skills quite a lot still. I'm still adjusting to the game from playing more typical FPSs.
Yeah took me a while to get used to the 3rd person camera angles and it's effects in urban area fights.
Once I got used to that I became too aggressive and forcing fights that were in the enemies favour which I am currently working on...

Almost fell of my chair the other night I was ranked inside top 10K in Oceania for both duos & squads!!!

Anyone have issues playing on a NVIDIA GT720? Runs like s**t on his machine trying to work out why.
You're playing on a NVIDIA GT720.

I'm on 16GB with GTX670 and all video options are on low.

Anyone have issues playing on a NVIDIA GT720? Runs like s**t on his machine trying to work out why.
How much ram have you got PUBG is very ram heavy I found 16gb is what is needed to run the game smoothly.
Though it's hard for me to tell I used to run it on a gtx 660 with 8gb of ram and it was damn near unplayable, but since then I upgraded to a 1060 with 16gb of ram and she runs beautifully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back