Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

Oops, its not me, its my mate. I'm running a 1060 with 16GB so I am fine. He has 16GB of ram too but it just runs like s**t, even on the lowest settings and using some tweaks to the config file.

Oops, its not me, its my mate. I'm running a 1060 with 16GB so I am fine. He has 16GB of ram too but it just runs like s**t, even on the lowest settings and using some tweaks to the config file.
I'm guessing it's just time for your mate to upgrade the old graphics card then unfortunately.

Last edited:

My stats if you wanna compare.
I'd say I'm at the higher end of average...

https://pubg.me/compare/FullMetalJimbo
This site is really cool. Good for bragging rights between friends haha

I'm actually at Rating 2,209.

We are pretty close on all stats except I think my higher top 10 ratio is pushing me up a fair bit. You've got me well covered in shooting accuracy though, well over 10% better headshot hit rate.
https://pubg.me/compare/fullmetaljimbo:as:solo:2017-pre2,cke_yo

Also now that I think of it, Rating is probably a better measure for comparison than Ranking as Ranking would be influenced by the number of players on that server where you would think their Rating algorithm would be consistent.

Have a look at Ninja's stats... ridiculous. 35% win rate and 73% top 10. 5.87 K/D. He is insane.

Another interesting thing is that almost all the top solo players are from Asia. I guess when you think about it it makes sense with how big gaming is over there.

So ******* sick of being stopped by the tiniest of obstacles. You miss the corner of stairs and you stop dead. Jump and you get no forward momentum so you just jump in the spot. So ******* CSS.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This site is really cool. Good for bragging rights between friends haha

I'm actually at Rating 2,209.

We are pretty close on all stats except I think my higher top 10 ratio is pushing me up a fair bit. You've got me well covered in shooting accuracy though, well over 10% better headshot hit rate.
https://pubg.me/compare/fullmetaljimbo:as:solo:2017-pre2,cke_yo

Also now that I think of it, Rating is probably a better measure for comparison than Ranking as Ranking would be influenced by the number of players on that server where you would think their Rating algorithm would be consistent.

Have a look at Ninja's stats... ridiculous. 35% win rate and 73% top 10. 5.87 K/D. He is insane.

Another interesting thing is that almost all the top solo players are from Asia. I guess when you think about it it makes sense with how big gaming is over there.
Some stats are weird though. AS squad for example you have a best kill streak of 2 with a 3 kd ratio!

Wins & fun are the only stats that matter and if wins needs you to be a shotgun building camper then I choose fun instead..

Oh and * those twitch streamers, they are ridiculous!
I do wonder sometimes though what their opposition are like, streaming during work hours when most of the decent players are are earning a living..

Some stats are weird though. AS squad for example you have a best kill streak of 2 with a 3 kd ratio!

Wins & fun are the only stats that matter and if wins needs you to be a shotgun building camper then I choose fun instead..

Oh and **** those twitch streamers, they are ridiculous!
I do wonder sometimes though what their opposition are like, streaming during work hours when most of the decent players are are earning a living..
Yeah that's because I've only played 2 squad games and didn't die in one of them (1k,1d then 2k,0d).

Yeah definitely fun is the most important thing. I am a bit of a stat guy though so I like looking into this kind of stuff :) An added bonus :)

My God! The randomness!

All tooled up, good armour, 3 kills, top 20. 4x scoped SKS, approaching a house with a distracted enemy, blue zone close in behind me.

Buggy roars out of the blue zone , I spin to shoot him, but too late I realise I have the SKS up, not the M16... he runs me down.

Brought my laptop into work today and the boss isn't in yet so had a quick game. My best one yet. Got caught out in a zone change though and had to make a sprint accross some land that had very little cover and got picked off by a sniper. :(

Brought my laptop into work today and the boss isn't in yet so had a quick game. My best one yet. Got caught out in a zone change though and had to make a sprint accross some land that had very little cover and got picked off by a sniper. :(

Yeah despite over 300 hours played i often get caught out by the blue circle moving in. Crate drops, cars driving by, clearing houses all distract me. As soon as the new yellow circle pops i plan my route in, but sometimes the game has a way of catching you out.

Still haven't had the grozza yet.

Yeah despite over 300 hours played i often get caught out by the blue circle moving in. Crate drops, cars driving by, clearing houses all distract me. As soon as the new yellow circle pops i plan my route in, but sometimes the game has a way of catching you out.

Still haven't had the grozza yet.
I've improved heaps with time management recently.
Only loot 3 or 4 compounds to start with then we kill for loot or chase crates.

Just last night we we in a standoff with another squad and we had 3 killed out of 4, usually we would have stayed to kill the last guy so we could loot the bodies but the new zone was 2km away.
We disengaged and disappeared on our vehicles just as the zone was reaching our position to ensure we had good position for the next circle after.
Ended up winning the game with all of our 3 man squad alive. :thumbsu:

Groza is beast. It's the bastard love child of an AKM and a Micro Uzi on steroids.

Speaking of which, the Uzi is now my favourite short range weapon for house clearing. Zero recoil, spread or deviation off the hip. Sublime :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've improved heaps with time management recently.
Only loot 3 or 4 compounds to start with then we kill for loot or chase crates.

Just last night we we in a standoff with another squad and we had 3 killed out of 4, usually we would have stayed to kill the last guy so we could loot the bodies but the new zone was 2km away.
We disengaged and disappeared on our vehicles just as the zone was reaching our position to ensure we had good position for the next circle after.
Ended up winning the game with all of our 3 man squad alive. :thumbsu:

Groza is beast. It's the bastard love child of an AKM and a Micro Uzi on steroids.

Speaking of which, the Uzi is now my favourite short range weapon for house clearing. Zero recoil, spread or deviation off the hip. Sublime :rainbow:
Yep im with you on the Uzi ever since the Vector got nerfed. Easier to find the 3 attachments also. Double barrel is the only thing i fear in close quarters.

PUBG drives Chief ******* Insane: Episode 37

Shoot an opponent - his crate glitches out. Nothing there. Hop on bike, roar off. Hop off bike to shoot at another vehicle, no dice. Hop on bike... it stops. Half full of gas, no obstacles. Hop off, bike rolls forward. Hop on, bike stops moving forward. Hop off. Get shot.

A solo 2nd, a squad win and a solo 3rd.

Getting a bit better, still too slow on the keyboard though.

The squad win had the funniest car chase, which would have been better with a Yakkity Sax soundtrack. At one point the target car was in the air going sideways but recovered. All the while the rest of my squad was shooting out the windows of our car. The enemy ended up out of gas in a field, circled by our car until I just turned into the group and squashed one guy against their car. We all got out and mopped up.

They had about three pistols between them, while our car was half wrecked. Not an efficient use of resources!

Last edited:
Awesome session 2 nights ago with a 3 man squad.
Played about 10 rounds.
2 wins
6 top 10's
2 false starts

IMG_20170712_004207_zpsokxsmuqz.jpg

IMG_20170712_022340_zps2wywwcci.jpg

Yeah just noticed that. Thats a great thing. :D

Just had my best finish with a 9th rank and 2 kills. Had a guy pinned in one of those little tiny garden shed things but the circle started to shrink and I had to move which opened me up for another bloke :(

Got my first chicken dinner today, playing duos with my sis. When it was just us and another duo left we were under the bridge and they were above it, with the circle at the smallest. Then after five or so minutes of chicken as we couldnt go above as we would have died as would have they had they gone under, the circle shrunk until it disappeared completely. As we were at almost full health we thus survived. Pretty sweet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back