Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm putting you on the ignore list. The operation continues...

Walking around Punt Road, you really get the sense of what a professional Qooty organisation they are with state of the art facilities and highly sophisticated training programs.

One noticeable facility is NaturalDisaster's School of Match Thread Posting.

View attachment 407758

It piqued my interest enough to pop in a take a quick look. Inside NaturalDisaster spoke in a large auditorium in front of a crowd of roughly 100 rookie Furies prospects frantically noting down the lecture of the league's best match thread poster. I snuck in the back door and listened in...

'...this week we're playing the Swamprats, their captain is Ant Bear. Now what we want to do during the week is to hit him with such devastating, clever banter that he doesn't recover and come back. If there's one thing Swamprats hate, it's being called spammers. Which is why when you see Ant Bear this week, you need to refer to him as Spam Bear - this is effectively a two-for-one move as we are both making fun of his name and calling him a spammer in the same post.'

The audience erupts in applause of this genius move. I try to sneak out quietly but just as I open the door-

'HEY LOOK EVERYONE!' NaturalDisaster exclaimed, 'It's the Furies captain himself, the amazing one-and-only Sterge! Back from the Richmond board so soon skipper?'

'Haha, yeah quiet day over there...' I nervously answered as an entire auditorium of people are now looking at me.

'Since this is such a rare opportunity, would you like to give these prospective Furies rookies some advice?' NaturalDisaster asked.

'I'd love to ND, but that Swamprats spud Cloud_ said had a dig at me the other day and I gotta go put him back in his box.'

'Hey Sterge, there's something different about you today...'

**** did my cover get blown already?

'Love what you've done with the hair mate. Good luck giving Cloud_ a clip over the ear, that guy is just a flog of the highest order.'

'Yep, will do mate, let's smash those pathetic sewer rats!'

I'll remember that this Sunday ND you flog.

I will dismantle you spamcloud_

Well that's a bit harsh. I mean, there's no need to talk about a Hawks player like that. We already know they're a bunch of donkeys for the most part but calling them a sh*tstain is going a bit too far.

Maybe it would suffice to throw them out with the rest of the rubbish.

Either way, it's party time damn it.

Dancing-GIF.gif

In saying that, who the hell let these dancers in?

bdb9baa365b821c1e656adbf75899c8d.gif

Ahh my neighbours Nursultan Tuliagby and his zany cousins trying to one up me in the Kazakh Idol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Furies sign drazah

Here we go Sterge found our next captain. He's already tagging our team to get them involved

:hearts:

He's trying his hardest to break his record for the worst post in bigfooty history...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back