Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some tolerant, accepting, integrated Muslims

Racist thugs with crosses.

Following this deliberate act of provocation in Luton, representatives of every major christian church in the UK have variously described the political party as “extremist”, “self-serving” and “blasphemous” and condemned its actions as “hi-jacking the name of Jesus Christ to justify hatred and spread fear”. But what would they know?

Following this deliberate act of provocation in Luton, representatives of every major christian church in the UK have variously described the political party as “extremist”, “self-serving” and “blasphemous” and condemned its actions as “hi-jacking the name of Jesus Christ to justify hatred and spread fear”. But what would they know?

Deflect deflect deflect

Just a few bad apples pushed to the true motives of Islam by extremists? Or maybe this is just Islam and its belief, captured in its entirety on video

Just a few bad apples pushed to the true motives of Islam by extremists? Or maybe this is just Islam and its belief, captured in its entirety on video

It's just a propaganda piece by armed (and illegally uniformed) fascist thugs masquerading as "christians", deliberately trying to provoke violence from English muslims and, unfortunately for them, failing.
Perhaps they would have been better off filming one of their mosque invasions or desecrations.

Or maybe it's just 'mob mentality' as exhibited by almost every human culture across the globe.

It's just a propaganda piece by armed (and illegally uniformed) fascist thugs masquerading as "christians", deliberately trying to provoke violence from English muslims and, unfortunately for them, failing.
Perhaps they would have been better off filming one of their mosque invasions or desecrations.

I think they succeeded in what they were trying to do. You're right that it was a deliberate provocation, but they got the reaction they wanted. Those Muslims looked like psycho pieces of crap and I imagine plenty of Brits watched that and made plans to attend their next event.

I think they succeeded in what they were trying to do. You're right that it was a deliberate provocation, but they got the reaction they wanted. Those Muslims looked like psycho pieces of crap and I imagine plenty of Brits watched that and made plans to attend their next event.

Nah the Muslims are victims

Armed? Failing?

I doubt it, I would think that any fringe-dwellers attracted to them have already joined them or one of their fellow-traveller organisations.
Their disjointed flailing around looking for an issue looks to me like desperation.
We shall see, but my guess is that this and similar groups will remain nothing but noisome irritants on the body politic in the UK, or at least mainland UK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt it, I would think that any fringe-dwellers attracted to them have already joined them or one of their fellow-traveller organisations.
Their disjointed flailing around looking for an issue looks to me like desperation.
We shall see, but my guess is that this and similar groups will remain nothing but noisome irritants on the body politic in the UK, or at least mainland UK.
The whole far right narrative runs on them being the vanguard breaching the barricades, and everyone will then follow them. Inevitably they're disappointed.

You believe there are no more recruits out there for them? I think you're being naive. Mixed in with the xenophobia are some legitimate grievances and there comes a point where people will line up next to whoever seems to be listening to them.

You believe there are no more recruits out there for them? I think you're being naive. Mixed in with the xenophobia are some legitimate grievances and there comes a point where people will line up next to whoever seems to be listening to them.

People have been rolling in and out of the chain of British fascist organisations for the best part of a century (since the 1920s) and will, no doubt, continue to do so (often fluctuating with fluctuations in unskilled employment), but apart from short-lived periods of notoriety, none of these organisations have ever achieved any significant or lasting political power or influence.

They have no solutions - practical or theoretical - to any legitimate grievances; people generally realise that and steer clear of them; those who do join are insignificant in numbers and often come to the same conclusion pretty quickly; long-term and committed adherents often come from the ranks of the permanently alienated fringe who are and always will be with us.

I see no reason to think these groups will become important in the UK on any long-term basis.

That Muzzie neighbor of yours praying too loud again then Flea?;)

People have been rolling in and out of the chain of British fascist organisations for the best part of a century (since the 1920s) and will, no doubt, continue to do so (often fluctuating with fluctuations in unskilled employment), but apart from short-lived periods of notoriety, none of these organisations have ever achieved any significant or lasting political power or influence.

They have no solutions - practical or theoretical - to any legitimate grievances; people generally realise that and steer clear of them; those who do join are insignificant in numbers and often come to the same conclusion pretty quickly; long-term and committed adherents often come from the ranks of the permanently alienated fringe who are and always will be with us.

I see no reason to think these groups will become important in the UK on any long-term basis.
How many Muslims were making towns unrecognisable in England during the 1920s?

The demons back then were Jews and the Irish.
There you are.
As requested, I have enlightened you.
Though I do wonder whether it's going to be worthwhile.
I asked for you to enlighten me on their weapons. Something you just made up and refuse to answer.

Again, how many were in the U.K. In the 1920s? How many are there today. Since you know about Jews and Irish, what was their demographic statistics?

I asked for you to enlighten me on their weapons. Something you just made up and refuse to answer.

Again, how many were in the U.K. In the 1920s? How many are there today. Since you know about Jews and Irish, what was their demographic statistics?

The question of weapons was answered when I told you to open your eyes.

As to the rest, educate yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back