If Taylor Walker was Toby Greene

Remove this Banner Ad

Walker...so overrated.

And yes, i agree.
Looks directly at Patton and only look at the ball after contact already been made and barely made an attempt to mark...really drove his foot into Patton as well.

It wouldn't be talked about. Toby Greene has done that kick about 20 times and the only time it was talked about was when he kicked someone in the head. Everyone needs to take a break on this Toby Greene is targeted perception your running with.

With Walker's. It's a s**t move, it's dangerous and it should be outlawed. Waite's been doing it for years too and it's just plain luck that no one has been too badly hurt. Have a feeling the studs up action will become a free kick against at the next rules committee meeting.

It wouldn't be talked about. Toby Greene has done that kick about 20 times and the only time it was talked about was when he kicked someone in the head. Everyone needs to take a break on this Toby Greene is targeted perception your running with.

With Walker's. It's a s**t move, it's dangerous and it should be outlawed. Waite's been doing it for years too and it's just plain luck that no one has been too badly hurt. Have a feeling the studs up action will become a free kick against at the next rules committee meeting.

20 times? You could find a couple then to show?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also I'd rather get studded than kneed. One is 'dog' though and the other is encouraged.

Knees are much more likely to knock someone out or cause internal injuries to ribs, spleens and kidneys.

Show me where Tex gets him in the head and where there wasn't a marking contest

Tex clearly wanted the lift like a speccy and didn't get it.

C'mon mate he is staring at the player and deliberately drives the leg in. I like Tex but it's a s**t bloke act.

My point is they replayed it in slow mo and not a peep has been heard.

Is that what we want in footy?

I wouldn't be against a free kick being paid for a player putting his studs up like that. It's reasonably dangerous and entirely unnecessary.

20 times? You could find a couple then to show?

It's the way he goes for the ball. It's dirty, but it's legal at the moment. Waite has probably done it 50 times in his career. It's not a crack at either of them for saying they do it. Until they change the rule it's the most effective way to keep the player from the front unable to effect the contest

Toby Greene had the ball. Taylor Walker was attempting to "spoil".
Cheap shot. Finals though so will get a fine.

Conveniently not related.

What does the premiership cup look like.....oh, you wouldn't know given it's been 20 years. Even your poor cousin cross town rival has tasted success more recently. Perhaps chose your target a little better next time.
Dont worry. You get used to it.
Precious bunch.

It's the way he goes for the ball. It's dirty, but it's legal at the moment. Waite has probably done it 50 times in his career. It's not a crack at either of them for saying they do it. Until they change the rule it's the most effective way to keep the player from the front unable to effect the contest

Have you got the replay of Jordan Roughead knees into Ward's head. It's clumsy/dangerous and knocks blokes out of games or at best wings them.

Also I'd rather get studded than kneed. One is 'dog' though and the other is encouraged.

Knees are much more likely to knock someone out or cause internal injuries to ribs, spleens and kidneys.

The difference is that when you extend he leg you make contact with players a metre away from the contest. When you put the knee up you make contact with players half a metre away from the contest. If Walker puts the knee up Patton doesn't get hurt at all.

Is that the same Taylor Walker who cried so much publicly when he ran head on into a stationary Sam Mitchell's knee?

I think it is.

Think he's learned that the AFL won't do anything about it, so he's decided he'll join the party

Fair enough. If the AFL won't punish sniping, snipe away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back