If Taylor Walker was Toby Greene

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you got the replay of Jordan Roughead knees into Ward's head. It's clumsy/dangerous and knocks blokes out of games or at best wings them.

Have you read any of my posts in this thread? I'm not sure what I've said that's made you angry.

I'm not angry I'm pointing out it's an issue. We lost one of our key mids in the Prelim because of it.

A lot of players do it, many get a free pass.

In the OP I thought you were of the opinion that you were against the studs up approach, now it appears you're against putting the knee up as well?

I don't like players putting the studs up when contesting the ball but it's legal at the moment and all players are going to get free passes when taking that approach

In the OP I thought you were of the opinion that you were against the studs up approach, now it appears you're against putting the knee up as well?

I don't like players putting the studs up when contesting the ball but it's legal at the moment and all players are going to get free passes when taking that approach

Anything which is unnecessary and cause injury should be stamped out.

However this thread is related to scrutiny of the incident. I'm interested to see if it even gets reviewed.

If it did I expect a fine as that is the going rate.

We might have heard more than a peep about this.

Lifts eyes, lifts studs...bang.

And presto, corky. Jobs right!

We might have heard more about it if Greene had of been suspended for booting Dahlhaus in the face. As it turned out that didn't happen, so clearly Walker can't go for this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toby never had the ball
Sorry, not clear. Toby was on his own going up for a ball which he landed with and hand balled off, eyes on the ball the whole time.
Taylor was trying to impact a contest, eyes on the opponents and drove his sprigs straight into the opponent with no realistic attemp to go for the ball.
Like Mitchell and his knees, a Cheap shot. But ultimately a fine.

The awareness that 2016 was a complete fluke is starting to hit home.
Nah were just repeating Hawthorns 2009 setback. We'll be back, probably win a few more before your blokes make the big dance.
You wont find too many dogs fans too upset about 2017. Were still enjoying the 2016 experience. Which is more than the plastics can say. It'll be beyond funny if you go out in straight sets this year. And spotless isn't exactly a happy hunting ground in finals for your blokes is it...... lol

Suffer in ya jocks all you Tex haters and to all you people that though he had a case!
"no charges laid from week one of finals" MRP findings (no findings) are out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back