News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to believe the decision-makers at the club could even CONSIDER this to be anything but an absolute PR catastrophe.

Do any of the top brass at the AFC realize how hard it is, as a member, to defend the constant jibes about the club having no history, no tradition, no heritage? About it being a franchise, and not a football club? Of course they don't. If they did, they wouldn't be allowing s**t like this.

Another trashy, gimmicky new selection of s**t guernseys, for the sake of nothing more than a merchandising cash grab, just reinforces this stereotype.

It's absolutely embarrassing, but what's more concerning is that ANYONE at the club thinks this is ok.

Memo: AFC. Enough already! Leave the current jumpers ALONE. Members can see through this transparent bullshit. They have no interest in voting. They voted for the current guernsey and that's the guerney you should stick with.

Get the relevant department to do something else, ANYTHING else, that doesn't involve ANOTHER ******* GUERNSEY CHANGE.
I'm happy for them to work on new guernseys, just don't put anything out there that isn't better than what we already have.

if we make the GF and are forced to wear white then win a premiership we need to start a campaign to keep that premiership guernsey as a permanent away guernsey. Its the only way to stop this rubbish happening every 2 years. surely a campaign based on passion of the history created in that guernsey would be enough to get it over the line

PS I don't want to not think it should even be suggested for us to wear white

the use of the massive raven head really confirms the logo is going nowhere also for those who were holding out hope.

Guernsey has to stay a minimum 2 years so thats a given. Then you'd think its unlikely to be planning to remove the logo following that while it featuring so prominently.

Plus if it wins the vote it "confirms" the majority of fans like it.

I mean holy ****, E is like our current one but just a giant garbage logo slapped over it.

Yuck

I know it's hard to believe but the 2011/12 raptor head strip was very popular sales-wise. Still see it being worn at games regularly.

They went with the "traditional" 3 stripes clash for 2016/17 to appease us but they've been chomping at the bit to get the raptor head back on there.

the use of the massive raven head really confirms the logo is going nowhere also for those who were holding out hope.

Guernsey has to stay a minimum 2 years so thats a given. Then you'd think its unlikely to be planning to remove the logo following that while it featuring so prominently.

Plus if it wins the vote it "confirms" the majority of fans like it.

Except he club has no way of actually knowing if it is even our fans that are voting for it.
What if it is being highjacked by opposition clubs trying to make us look stupid?

Pretty pathetic by the club.

The way they have set this up could easily be ruined by bots. Which is why we should have a bot which votes D. Should probably have a few members email Fages directly expressing their disappointment in removing the white hoops :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of them (bar Option D) are putrid.

I would be ashamed for the Crows to wear A, B, C or E in a grand final, and I'm actually pretty filthy that the club is going about it in this way (giving opposition trolls the chance to vote for shitty designs). This is greed being put ahead of club pride :thumbsdown:

Bring back this FFS!!!!
191092-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

I've had two different people offer $200 on separate occasions for mine! #not4sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back