Brownlow votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Great result for Beams, missed so much of last year and was arguably our most consistent best player this year.

Zorko great in patches but can't sustain it over 22 games, Beams could win a brownlow if he was on a top team.

Terrific result for D Beams polling 17 votes.

Crongtaulaions to Dusty for winning it.

A deserved Brownlow medallist.

Finally, anyone who took that novelty bet of Martin polling more than the entire BL side....................YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!

Lions 47 d D Martin 36

Glad Dusty won points over Dangerfield. I know it shouldn't matter but I imagine it is sweeter when you win outright rather than through someone else's suspension.

Having said that if Dangerfield had played the extra game it could have been a draw. (Dusty finished on 36 dangerfield on 33)

Great result for Beams, missed so much of last year and was arguably our most consistent best player this year.

Zorko great in patches but can't sustain it over 22 games, Beams could win a brownlow if he was on a top team.

Zorko did win the B & F by quite a margin and only played 21 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad Dusty won points over Dangerfield. I know it shouldn't matter but I imagine it is sweeter when you win outright rather than through someone else's suspension.

Having said that if Dangerfield had played the extra game it could have been a draw. (Dusty finished on 36 dangerfield on 33)

He would have felt very uncomfortable about ot winning it outright, it was a massive relief he wim outright. What a player.

Adelaide 88 votes came from 14 players, Sydney 88 from 12 and Richmond's 80 from 12 players which looks pretty even. I'm including Sydney to emphasise my point.

Richmond andAdelaide both had 1 player in the top 10 (dusty 36 And sloane 20 votes) while Sydney had 2 (Kennedy 23 and buddy 23, and parker in 11th with 16).

taking out top 10 breaks down as
Richmond 80 - Dusty 36 =44 for 11 players =4 votes/ player
Adelaide 88- sloane 20= 68/13 players = 5.2
Sydney 88-buddy/Kennedy 46=42/10 players=4.2

Richmond relies heavily on one player and the swans on a few.

Based on that I call Adelaide to win the gf. If it takes a couple of Adelaide's best sharing the load to restrict Dusty there are still more Adelaide players across the ground that can impact the game.

Note it is late so I expect math mistakes will be corrected by u lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back