Why can't Adelaide retain players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just pointing out if you want to whinge about a completely unrelated topic, which has no relevance to this one, you should probably head to that thread

Or you know, you could continue saying your club should send stringer to the draft

Haha. Numbnuts! Thanks for the pointless .... would call it "banter" but it never quite reached that aspirational height :)

Cool story bro. The Lebanese have only existed since 1920 under your parameters.
We were Pheoncians. I don’t still call myself Pheoncian. I bloody hate when Iraqis (or is it Iranis) call themselves Persians. I don’t see a Persia on the map just like I don’t see a Port Adelaide Magpies in the AFL.

Is Cameron going to the B & F ?.

I don't recall him doing a paid interview with Ch7 disclosing his plans on accepting a deal from another club and talking them up a mere two days after losing a GF

Lever made his bed

I also still doubt the 'Lever not invited' aspect of the story - he's just gutless like Gunston was

Haha. Numbnuts! Thanks for the pointless .... would call it "banter" but it never quite reached that aspirational height :)
It wasn't banter. I'm genuinely pointing out your tantrum over stringer and that you have little grasp on reality

If the Crows were just sooking about him leaving, where is the animosity towards Cameron, why is he attending the best and fairest? Why was the club perfectly cordial to Danger, and allowed him to accept his best and fairest. There is clearly more to this story.

There are other factors too. Adelaide isnt that exciting for a young bloke to live in (but definitely not a shithole like others will say - anyone that has lived here will tell you its a great place to live)
I lived there and played junior footy at PNU. Won a couple flags as a kid and let me tell you. Adelaide is a s**t hole.

You are genuinely a bit of a weird prick aren't ya. Good luck with that :D
So I take it you can't justify why you related this topic to stringer
Cmon Abby. It's creepy now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have wasted my time reading through some pretty s**t threads on this site over the years and I reckon this is close to the worst.

Hold up I'm just about to post some sweet Hahndorf happy snaps from my holiday in 2010. I've also got some great Foodland material.

SA loves going on about their free settled history, maybe all of these players just couldn't handle all of the freedom, ironically didn't have enough convict-tion. Worth looking into for sure.

It's not just a Crows problem though, we might lose Masten - everyone's hurting.

Gotta love Adelaide, chase Gibbs like no tomorrow, but when one wants to go they carry on like they have been cheated. Suck it up, Our GF bunnies...
Agree with this.

All well and good for Adelaide to try to chase players but when they have players looking to exist they sook it up.

The fact Lever has now been advised not to attend tonight is an absolute disgrace and downright petulant

So I take it you can't justify why you related this topic to stringer
Cmon Abby. It's creepy now.

Dude. You are odd. Not sure who you are but the image of a cat weird nerdy dude scoffing Burger King springs to mind. It's just a bit eeewwwe for me. #out. Enjoy the greasy fries :D

Dude. You are odd. Not sure who you are but the image of a cat weird nerdy dude scoffing Burger King springs to mind. It's just a bit eeewwwe for me. #out. Enjoy the greasy fries :D
Abbs pls
What's with old dudes and failing at hashtags?

Off topic slightly but I’d love to see one poster have an opinion not based on club lines.

Please, can an Adelaide supporter put it out there that they believe Lever has the right to go home and seek the best deal for himself, he’s handled it poorly but the club (run by experienced executives who should know better than a 21y.o kid) has let itself down with its response

AND / OR

a Melbourne supporter admit they’ll be wrapt to get him but this whole trade has become toxic and Lever could have handled things far better and you’re slightly concerned about what this saga has shown about his character.

Off topic slightly but I’d love to see one poster have an opinion not based on club lines.

Please, can an Adelaide supporter put it out there that they believe Lever has the right to go home and seek the best deal for himself, he’s handled it poorly but the club (run by experienced executives who should know better than a 21y.o kid) has let itself down with its response

AND / OR

a Melbourne supporter admit they’ll be wrapt to get him but this whole trade has become toxic and Lever could have handled things far better and you’re slightly concerned about what this saga has shown about his character.
Publicly lever could've handled it better, but I'm not gonna judge a 21 year old for not handling life changes the best.

I have wasted my time reading through some pretty s**t threads on this site over the years and I reckon this is close to the worst.
Yep. I was initially quite interested in what neutrals thought about our retention problem but now it's just descended into its inevitable conclusion... every BF numpty with a bug up his/her arse about the Crows coming out of the woodwork to hang s**t on us.

In my opinion you're either with us or against us and Lever is now firmly in the second category.

Along with a heap of other stars over the years
Yes. It's no secret we've lost plenty of good players over the last 8 years.
But apparently according to lots of numpties on here (including you) our club should only exist to provide every other club with good players we've developed and on the very rare occasion that one wants to come home to us we should say no because it somehow makes us hypocrites.

Yes. It's no secret we've lost plenty of good players over the last 8 years.
But apparently according to lots of numpties on here (including you) our club should only exist to provide every other club with good players we've developed and on the very rare occasion that one wants to come home to us we should say no because it somehow makes us hypocrites.
Well the hypocrites comment is justified.

It's all well and good for Adelaide to try poaching and a contracted Bryce Gibbs but when Melbourne tries to snag an out of contract Lever the club cracks a mega tantrum.

Excuse opposition supporters for thinking this is extremely ironic

We were Pheoncians. I don’t still call myself Pheoncian. I bloody hate when Iraqis (or is it Iranis) call themselves Persians. I don’t see a Persia on the map just like I don’t see a Port Adelaide Magpies in the AFL.
Iranis still speak Persian at least! But you make a fair point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back