Bluemour Discussion Thread VII (cont. in pt VIII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could care less about GWS. All there players we are after will be free agents soon, and theres another 16 clubs we can deal with.

Thankfully the club doesn't agree.

Good relationships are crucial between clubs, especially when you're looking to be active as we have been over the past few years.

It would be madness to destroy a relationship with GWS so we can bring Kennedy in for nothing.

Good relationships are crucial between clubs, especially when you're looking to be active as we have been over the past few years.

It would be madness to destroy a relationship with GWS so we can bring Kennedy in for nothing.
Especially with Josh Kelly out of contract in 2 years o_O

Exactly. If you don't play fair, you won't be asked to play again. Same goes for everything in life.

Once were all aware and informed of the exceptional tall talent available next year, Lynch will be hardly mentioned by the bottom 5 clubs.
There's prodigious talent availabled for bottom 5 or 6 teams, a little more patience. Go Baggers
Then there is a minimum of 4 years for a tall to start playing well consistently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to put as much pressure on Essendon as possible and hope they crumble.
So I need to understand this Essendon thing better !!

The club has spent the last 5+ years putting obstacles and being belligerent towards any club who may be even remotely thinking of doing a deal for picks or players...AND now need other clubs to come to the party to help them land three players that have nominated them...

What a laugh....: )

What goes round comes round doesn't it !!

The club has spent the last 5+ years putting obstacles and being belligerent towards any club who may be even remotely thinking of doing a deal for picks or players...AND now need other clubs to come to the party to help them land three players that have nominated them...

the clock is ticking, they only have 9 days left to get this done.

AND they will be arrogant enough to think that all the others should bow to their wishes at the click of a finger...... "whatever it takes"

AND they will be arrogant enough to think that all the others should bow to their wishes at the click of a finger...... "whatever it takes"
Arrogance and pride has nothing to do with it. If the deal favours us in a meaningful way any past transgressions should be forgotten. Also apparently SOS and Dodoro are good mates. It was Dodoro that with a smirk on his face and a wink in his eye looked at SOS and bid on Jack in tthe National Draft forcing us to match the offer under the F/S rule. I remember SOS looking across at Dodoro with a smile on his face when Carlton matched the offer, almost like a joke between mates.

**** Essendon*

Adrian+Dodoro+tmHMwpzvbNHm.jpg

#DodoroTrades

*don's past is hopefully catching up with them. Would love to see them stuff this up by being greedy and trying to get all three at the same time..

But what if they are able to?

I don't recall Essendon missing too many of those they chase despite their recent shenanigans. There's a lot of disdain on this board for Dodoro but the fact is he doesn't miss too many and their drafting has also been very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back