List Mgmt. 2017 Free Agency & Trading - Part 2 (Take Gibbs talk to the Gibbs thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

Some of my fellow bombers posters think you might offer us 16 for Francis....

Surely not, right?
Most here are hoping we use that pick to secure Gibbs.

I think it would be far more beneficial for Essendon to keep him. I get you would want fair value for him considering he was a high draft pick, but I can't see anyone giving up anything in the first round given that he hasn't shown anything at AFL level yet and reportedly has off field issues.

Most here are hoping we use that pick to secure Gibbs.

I think it would be far more beneficial for Essendon to keep him. I get you would want fair value for him considering he was a high draft pick, but I can't see anyone giving up anything in the first round given that he hasn't shown anything at AFL level yet and reportedly has off field issues.

Thank you.

Hello.

Surely not, right?

16 what? Grand Final tickets? Bottles of McLaren Vale red? We could make it 16 pieces of silver - we'd still have 14 left after Lever ran back over the border.

But pick 16? No. Thanks for asking. :)

16 what? Grand Final tickets? Bottles of McLaren Vale red? We could make it 16 pieces of silver - we'd still have 14 left after Lever ran back over the border.

But pick 16? No. Thanks for asking. :)

Thank you.

True, so I would rather lukosius over Rankine then.

But if the above post about Rankine hating port is true, then he gets plus points in the judgemental personality test

I haven't seen enough of Lukosius to form a sound judgement. He'll play a lot of league next year so we'll see how he goes. I have seen Rankine from juniors onwards, exceptional talent.

Has anyone been able to get Trade Radio working on a PC - I can only get it working on my mobile device. The link (http://www.afl.com.au/tv-radio/live-radio-popup) just doesn't seem to work even though I've tried multiple browsers...any suggestions?
Went off the blink for me yesterday and that was it. I thought it might have been work blocking the streaming for me but obviously not!

Can someone tell the Shouter to start insulting Journo's again... Besides the Lever deal going through that been the highlight of the last 2 weeks. Seemed to puss out on my Kane Cornes challenge though...

Shouter if you can hear me, I realize you must like Kane (or are him), so if thats the case, your new challenge.... Tim Browne. I don't know who he is, but he seems to have it in for the Crows! Have at him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello.

Surely not, right?
I don't know what our list management team are thinking, or if in fact they are genuinely interested. For a biased layman, 16 seems a hefty price to pay though.

You got all that from FB.
I've watched Rankine on many occasions at West and he is one of the most talented footballers I've seen in a long time.
Great pace, kicks goals, very good overhead mark, elusive and so balanced, he's a beauty. I'm sure the Crows will do their due diligence but cut Rankine some slack. An Adelaide lad with that much talent who is extremely team orientated is worth pursuing.
If we could get Rankine, Lukusius and Rozee we would set our club up for the next 10 years. Key positions and elite midfield/forward would be like Geelong in their super draft with Bartel, Ablett and co. It is deadset worth throwing the kitchen sink at getting those picks now and in the frenzy of clubs getting greedy this week, it is entirely possible.

I don't know what our list management team are thinking, or if in fact they are genuinely interested. For a biased layman, 16 seems a hefty price to pay though.

Thank you.

I haven't seen enough of Lukosius to form a sound judgement. He'll play a lot of league next year so we'll see how he goes. I have seen Rankine from juniors onwards, exceptional talent.
Will Rankine play midfield at AFL level or is he going to be a Cyril Rioli type small forward. He was listed earlier in the year as 175cm 62kg?

Can't recall a small forward ever going Pick 1?

Not doubting at all he's a super talent but history dictates small forwards are unlikely to go at the very top of the draft, that's usually reserved for outstanding midfield or KPP players.

Hello.

Surely not, right?

Francis' value, similar with Shache is really hard to assess, it's definitely dropped (as most early draft picks do), but how far?

I could potentially see us doing Francis and 29 for 16(or 18 from lions for charlie), or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back