List Mgmt. 2017 Free Agency & Trading - Part 2 (Take Gibbs talk to the Gibbs thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The consistency gap between Atkins best and worst is like McKay. They play well about 1 in every 6 games and stay in based on potential. What would his value be?

Did Damien Barrett actually defend Tex in Sliding doors today? I'm glad someone finally came out and stated it, but where was that defense when you let your daily running partner Terry Wallace bash him on live radio for the exact same comments you called 'Pathetic and embarrassing' today Damien?
Media build you up, then pull you down .....then build you up again

More trade tampering on trade radio right now. Some bleeding heart dickhead saying why Adelaide should let Charlie go to Brisbane. Family friends mt Isa, friends, family friends, grew up there family friends....ad nauseum.
Why do we not get the bleeding heart dickheads saying why Carlton should let Gibbs go to Adelaide? Oh that's right, because we're Adelaide. -_-

More trade tampering on trade radio right now. Some bleeding heart dickhead saying why Adelaide should let Charlie go to Brisbane. Family friends mt Isa, friends, family friends, grew up there family friends....ad nauseum.
For the geographically challenged such as myself is Gold Coast closer to Mt. Isa?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word of his actual family?
very little. Seriously should listen to this shit.

The AFL needs to investigate this trade radio being used as a vehicle for agents to tamper and meddle and get their way. Disgraceful. If I hear 'family and friends' one more time I'm gonna spew.

Will Rankine play midfield at AFL level or is he going to be a Cyril Rioli type small forward. He was listed earlier in the year as 175cm 62kg?

Can't recall a small forward ever going Pick 1?

Not doubting at all he's a super talent but history dictates small forwards are unlikely to go at the very top of the draft, that's usually reserved for outstanding midfield or KPP players.

Yes he could play midfield in bursts right now no doubt and as he gets older and stronger become a more permanent option.
The small pacy forward seems all the rage now. Whether that trend remains is yet to be seen but teams will be looking to bring this type of player into their structure. The league has a tendency to copy successful formulas.
It's strange because if (and all credit to Richmond) Adelaide had shown up and played to their potential, the bigger line up may have been the template to mimic.
I've never mentioned where Rankine will go in next years draft as I really don't know the leading candidates for a draft that is a year away. You have a far greater handle on that Bicks and you're right a small forward hasn't gone at Pick 1 in my recollection.

I can't see how we are going to get in a situation to get a draft pick lower enough to be able to take Rankine or Lakosius. Bundling picks is a chance but these still might be used on a Gibbs trade and you can't predict where teams will finish next year so doing a deal with a future draft in mind is unlikely.
Reid did mention that live picks and swapping players at the draft table may come in but I'm not informed enough to comment.

very little. Seriously should listen to this shit.

The AFL needs to investigate this trade radio being used as a vehicle for agents to tamper and meddle and get their way. Disgraceful. If I hear 'family and friends' one more time I'm gonna spew.

The AFL endorse Trade Radio. It's what they want.

Yes he could play midfield in bursts right now no doubt and as he gets older and stronger become a more permanent option.
The small pacy forward seems all the rage now. Whether that trend remains is yet to be seen but teams will be looking to bring this type of player into their structure. The league has a tendency to copy successful formulas.
It's strange because if (and all credit to Richmond) Adelaide had shown up and played to their potential, the bigger line up may have been the template to mimic.
I've never mentioned where Rankine will go in next years draft as I really don't know the leading candidates for a draft that is a year away. You have a far greater handle on that Bicks and you're right a small forward hasn't gone at Pick 1 in my recollection.

I can't see how we are going to get in a situation to get a draft pick lower enough to be able to take Rankine or Lakosius. Bundling picks is a chance but these still might be used on a Gibbs trade and you can't predict where teams will finish next year so doing a deal with a future draft in mind is unlikely.
Reid did mention that live picks and swapping players at the draft table may come in but I'm not informed enough to comment.
Sloane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back