Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lefties FTW.

Yet I kick with the right leg and operate the cursor and phone right handed.

Yeah I'm dominant on my right side.

Actually when I said I've never had problems being a left not quite true.

Uni shitted me to tears in lecture halls most (if not all) the desks on the right hand side. And of course smudging your writing.

Writing on a whiteboard I find quite difficult, havent mastered that yet and I'm 11 years into the job :$

I'll routinely use the secure bin (the ones that are locked and get taken away to be shredded) at work for non-secure rubbish, because it has that cut out slot on the lid which saves me lifting the lid up and then putting it back down.

It's usually when I'm in bed at night thinking about all sorts of random stuff. I'll tend to go back on my thoughts step by step to see how I got to thinking about what's currently on my mind. Going backwards through the segue's if you like.

When I'd fire up the guitar for Jam/rehersal/practice or a gig I'd always play 1 of 2 combos of the same little phrase/doodle in the first few minutes out of habit.

Would depend on tuning etc but it was always one or the other or close enough to.

I think this is fairly common. The song Tusk came about from the riff that Lindsey Buckingham would always go through during soundchecks.

wearing socks around the hotel room.

makes me think, why not just wear shoes. dunno

Probably a wise idea as you have no idea whats on the floor. I stayed at a place the last school holidays there was no way i was sitting on the couch in the room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back