Workshop Template Feedback Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ideally, I would like to create my own realistic PSD template so I have more control over it, like I do with my Illustrator template.

I'm struggling to imagine how I could pull that off at this stage though.

Some of the YI templates are great but the footy guernsey isn't really one of them. It's a bit of an odd shape, the collar is very 2005 and I haven't seen someone using it pair it with a pair of actual footy shorts.

My current template is based off of a Nike sleeveless compression shirt that i've edited fairly heavily.

Some of the YI templates are great but the footy guernsey isn't really one of them. It's a bit of an odd shape, the collar is very 2005 and I haven't seen someone using it pair it with a pair of actual footy shorts.

My current template is based off of a Nike sleeveless compression shirt that i've edited fairly heavily.

I felt like it was closest to Adidas' Hawthorn jumpers from 2015/16 or Nike's replica jumpers than anything from 2005.

What does your template look like at the moment?

The Yellow Images footy guernsey is pretty shite IMO.

You are better off getting one of the form fitting soccer ones and editing that down to be a footy guernsey.

I felt like it was closest to Adidas' Hawthorn jumpers from 2015/16 or Nike's replica jumpers than anything from 2005.

What does your template look like at the moment?

It's constantly evolving but here is the most recent iteration as I work on my entry for the next FIRA season.

PFs6uAH.jpg

You mean just cutting the sleeves off?

It's a bit more than that... but basically yes, that and cutting down the shorts.

That better not be the new FIRA logo and is just a placeholder, because wow that looks horrible (not counting it being a complete rip-off).

I think it's mint, tbh.

Mostly because it's supposed to be a rip-off. :p

That better not be the new FIRA logo and is just a placeholder, because wow that looks horrible (not counting it being a complete rip-off).

FIRA isn't really my comp anymore so it's not my call, but obviously it's intended to be a rip off given the old FIRA koala was a rip off of the old Premier League logo.

I'm really happy with it. Dylan8 gave me a brief to update it based on the new EPL logo and I think I executed it really well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon it's just a bit of an optical illusion because of the white. Swap the colours and see if it still looks bigger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back