Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I receive my the start of last month.
Cheers TJASTA , I think I need to ring the club tomorrow and find out what's going on with my order. No sign of any item or even an email to indicate one or more items are out of stock and that's the reason for the hold up. At the moment I'd be happy with at least an update as to what's happening.
It's becoming worse than the long wait from the HeraldScum on the Black Mark Knight premiership poster, at least they sent emailed updates.

image1.JPG
Spent the evening working on this.

Very satisfying putting something together myself with a 2nd hand frame. Got quoted $150 to have a frame made. Can now spend that on other Tiger stuff. :)

Traditional jumpers and ‘premiership’ jumpers arrived at tiger land last night I am told by the superstore.

Should be in the post by Friday...more likely next Monday for me.

Premiership mark knight beach towels as well.

Now just waiting on premiership watch which they have no idea on. Hopefully soon being a chrissy present.

A long 2 months wait is coming to an end for many of us hopefully.

Traditional jumpers and ‘premiership’ jumpers arrived at tiger land last night I am told by the superstore.

Should be in the post by Friday...more likely next Monday for me.

Premiership mark knight beach towels as well.

Now just waiting on premiership watch which they have no idea on. Hopefully soon being a chrissy present.

A long 2 months wait is coming to an end for many of us hopefully.

Does that include the clash premiership jumper?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just got off the phone to the superstore, was told they can’t give me a date but they were hopeful it was going to be this week. One is a Christmas present and I doubt I’ll have it in time. Not very impressed with the lack of communication.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there much difference compared to the 2017 version?

Not really. Only the premiers gold AFL logo and the change of sponsor I reckon.

But my current one is a 2015 version with the old yellow colour and everything so worth the upgrade for me.

I been waiting two months for a badge....
Same here, got stickers, stubby holder delivered at least a month ago, but no badge. Sent a couple emails just to check that they’re still coming separately and not missing from the delivery. Have not had courtesy of a simple email response to confirm any time in the last month.
Poor.
Glad I didn’t order $100’s of $$ worth of gear.

Are the clash jumpers for pre orders only or do they have them for sale? This is the one I am really wanting the most.

I believe the Premiership edition is limited and sold out.

But we'll have the same clash jumper I would say so you should be able to buy it just like our traditional jumper in the 2018 version.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back