Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

You pre-order things with a said date of distribution you stick to it...come on man get with it. what way is that to run a business. you need to troll elsewhere tiger. this is nothing to do with supply and demand...more like sloppiness.
Joined BigFooty to troll.

They probably can’t even find the emails asking about where orders are because they have received so many complaints and are trying to swim through all the products to pick and pack orders!

Absolute ****en amateur hour in the way they have dealt with this.
Very strange that with the extra demand for goods and known orders it's 2 months later and it seems they chose to force delays on consumers rather than get some casuals to assist expedite orders.

Has anyone received the premiership clash guernsey yet? I thought I read somewhere someone had. Or even their traditional strip?
I got the traditional strip, not the clash yet.

I'm still waiting for the clash strip but at the time of order the website did say end of November. If anyone is after the Traditional jumper they are on sale at Rebel today for $119.99

I'm still waiting for the clash strip but at the time of order the website did say end of November. If anyone is after the Traditional jumper they are on sale at Rebel today for $119.99

We need to get something straight guys. We no longer have a clash strip. It’s now to be known as our ‘Premiership strip/jumper/jersey’, whatever.

It has now earned its very own place in our history & needs to be addressed as such. I just hope it never gets changed again.

Ultimate sports memorabilia doing some ripper deals on framed prints for Christmas. Heaps of premiership ones and Dusty Brownlow ones to chose from

It’s where I get the majority of my memorabilia from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still waiting for my traditional premiership strip :( how long ago did you receive yours?

Also waiting on the premiership scarf and a stubby holder, haven't seen anything to indicate that any of three items aren't in stock.

I haven't contacted the club, but like others, my patience is beginning to wear thin. These are items for myself, but I'd imagine others have purchased gifts for Christmas. The s**t will really hit the fan if they don't honour these deliveries soon.

Anyone know when the Puma training tops and singlets will be available?

Don’t know, but last year they didn’t put the puma training stuff online, but it was in-store. I might email the superstore and ask soon. Might wait till the new year though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Can I ask which pub?
maxresdefault.jpg

Very strange that with the extra demand for goods and known orders it's 2 months later and it seems they chose to force delays on consumers rather than get some casuals to assist expedite orders.
This. It proves that who ever the hell they have running this gypjoint has no ******* idea what the * they are doing...
images (1).jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back