Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally received my copy of "A Season with Richmond" today from the Superstore after placing the pre-order on 5th October. I know they say good things come to those that wait but really, whats the point of a pre-order, always thought that was supposed to reserve you a copy.

Anyway having read other people's reviews of the book I am looking forward to a very good read.
Yep still waiting for our pre order book .

This arrived to my office.. **** yes
I've got 760/1000. Haven't cracked it open yet, if I get a bit of time this weekend I'm going to open it and chuck it up on the wall.

The New Era caps are back, slightly different, not quite as good IMO...

DSCF7013-1__1630792799.jpg

Along with these bad boys!

AFL_NERDSOCKS_RIEWOLDT_A__2130429193.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those are the Generic AFL merchandise hats aren’t they? Different beast to the New Era pictured - which was the official cap for players etc
Correct the new era caps are exactly the same to the one I got on the Sunday and what the players were wearing.

On that note PHX if you didn't know you can buy one now.

Those are the Generic AFL merchandise hats aren’t they? Different beast to the New Era pictured - which was the official cap for players etc
Yep, this is correct.

The ones with "Premiers" on the brim aint as good. ;) Glad the others are finally back in stock!

7b85cfe63a0fefca7a1bade4e1e35548.jpg

It’s absolutely massive. I’m almost a bit underwhelmed by the signature as I have three other signed Dusty pieces.
I don’t see any damage on mine yet.

Edit: I have number 66 of 444.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It seems Dusty has a lot of variation in he's signature because mine looks different to that.

On SM-N910G using BigFooty.com mobile app

50 for the cap! should be one in each of our deliveries that we have been waiting for. over a month and I see the traditional premiership guernsey in rebel sports wa. I ordered 3 and they sat online for yonks. Beyond a joke and compensation should be considered. and my pre-ordered clash premiership guernsey waiting waiting waiting. then the premiership watch I ordered for my son. it was in stock when I purchased. what the hell is going on at the superstore? why haven’t customers been looked after before rebel sports? stinks and i’ve definitely had a gut full of waiting. Cap should be a decent price not 50, where is their premiership spirit? i’ll just about be asking for my coin back. daylight robbery you can have a person’s money for that long and not have to give them what was advertised. then say ahhh well and blame suppliers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back