2017/18 Melbourne Victory Thread. We Are The Champions!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

It wouldnt be a Victory game If we conceeded a goal
Already?

Leaking goals way too easily.

Is it the team not having enough good players or the team nit melting together as one? I think it's the latter (so far).

Already?

Leaking goals way too easily.

Is it the team not having enough good players or the team nit melting together as one? I think it's the latter (so far).
Yep already down 1.

We love kicking it to the ref for some reason.

Why are we paying Milligan marquee wages? Not sure what he offers these days.
I loved him a few seasons ago.

Apart from not playing due to Australia FC commitments, what's his downfall this season (generally interested, I haven't been keeping the closest eye on him)?

I loved him a few seasons ago.

Apart from not playing due to Australia FC commitments, what's his downfall this season (generally interested, I haven't been keeping the closest eye on him)?
His passing to me has been way off, im talking simple passes as well.
Getting sent off over nothing (guys a leader remember)
Lack of presence in the midfield at times, he hasn't been that attacking yet we get opened up so easily
No intensity either, he used to lay tackles..and made them count

I know he has had a lot international duty but if you are going to pay the guy 700k plus as a marquee he should be performing regardless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More predictable- our formation and style of play? Or Berisha hitting penalties low and to the left?

We've gotta get him off penalty duties.

Every ******* time.

Kosta is so done. Theo on at HT if Kev had any balls. We are embarrassing.

He's not even on the bench! Athieu replaced him.

If I was a talented junior Victory is the last club I'd want to play for - Muscat just refuses to give them an opportunity.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back