Jenkins v Dixon...who really cares? Some people clearly do

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahaha hes not effing soft that is just a ridiclous comment. He doesnt play the way you want being crashing packs and throwing hsi weight around. But neither did Jason Dunstall but he was still a damn good player
Should I bump your posts from last year when you called him soft?

Should I bump your posts from last year when you called him soft?

I did call him soft I wont deny it, and he frustrates me, but he does get results.

It takes all sorts of players to make the team, would you have three in and under players who lack pace in the mid or a combination of skill sets,

Our forward line works so well because of its variance in players, it cant be denied.

JJ is a frustrating player and will cop it but so did Scott lucas at Essendon but he was a very good player, or Sav Rocca because of his pace

I did call him soft I wont deny it, and he frustrates me, but he does get results.

It takes all sorts of players to make the team, would you have three in and under players who lack pace in the mid or a combination of skill sets,

Our forward line works so well because of its variance in players, it cant be denied.

JJ is a frustrating player and will cop it but so did Scott lucas at Essendon but he was a very good player, or Sav Rocca because of his pace
So calling him soft isn’t a ridiculous comment or did you make ridiculous comments?

So calling him soft isn’t a ridiculous comment or did you make ridiculous comments?

He is not like tex and yes could be considered soft as could many players, as they arent as hard as some, however a lot escape critiscm, Betts has shown some pretty soft efforts wehere he avoids putting his body in also, but I wouldnt call him soft, he is an elusive forwrad that uses that to his advantage, like Wingard

He is not like tex and yes could be considered soft as could many players, as they arent as hard as some, however a lot escape critiscm, Betts has shown some pretty soft efforts wehere he avoids putting his body in also, but I wouldnt call him soft, he is an elusive forwrad that uses that to his advantage, like Wingard
But you called Jenkins soft more than once, were they ridiculous comments?

Rather than contemplate which of the two big dumb overpaid bovines I would least hate to watch run around in the tri colours, I much prefer to imagine them as big dumb bumbling sidekicks to a glorious Alan Rickman doing what he does every day, Pinky, try take over the world.

Port have a different set up than us. Dixon is thier key forwards that they structure around

We play an NFL offense style forward structure

Dixon can play. Will push for Coleman next year will win them big games

Port have a different set up than us. Dixon is thier key forwards that they structure around

Massive statement that Dixon will come close to winning the Coleman. Nothing points to even close. His a career total is 106 games for 173 goals. For a key forward and perhaps only forward. Taylor walker has 153 games for 357 goals and Josh Jenkins 114 games 228 goals in a multi pronged forward line.

Why do you keep squibbing it when I remind you our coaches disagree with you?

This is the 3rd or 4th time now

His best and fairest rating for a guy kicking as many goals as he does is unprecedented in its shitness

Our own club thinks he’s a seagull

Just curious are you going to keep on with the Best and Fairest ratings.
After all
2017. Polled votes in 18 out of 21 games played, For a total of 146 points. 1 game he was injured in the first couple of minutes. missed 4 games. 3 due to injury 1 due to being Dropped. Basically, he missed 5 full games.
Top ten in 9 games, polled 10 points plus in 9 games,
2016 top 10 B&F played all games.
2015 miss 2 games not top 10
2014 top 10, play all games
2013 missed 5 games injured
2012 1st year only played 9 games.

But I guess that is seagull material.
Personally not great but not as bad as you make him out to be.
Guess we will visit this thread at the end of the year to see.

Just curious to see if your definition of a true supporter included going to their games

You don't have to go to Games to be a true supporter.
And before you ask in 2017 attend 17 Crows AFL games Live including all the Finals.
I also managed about 15 SANFL games.
And I am no more a true crows supporter than the person who does not go to the games.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive statement that Dixon will come close to winning the Coleman. Nothing points to even close. His a career total is 106 games for 173 goals. For a key forward and perhaps only forward. Taylor walker has 153 games for 357 goals and Josh Jenkins 114 games 228 goals in a multi pronged forward line.

Do you work for the gov in media relations? That's a hell of a spin you put on things

Ports midfield I's now elite and thier forward line no longer one dimensional.

Dixon played how long at gc? You base your whole argument on people ignorant of this

Port and hinkley have Pedigree with enigmas like dickson

...just like Dixon’s clutch moments winning the big games this season!

Wait. Nah.

Do you work for the gov in media relations? That's a hell of a spin you put on things

Ports midfield I's now elite and thier forward line no longer one dimensional.

Dixon played how long at gc? You base your whole argument on people ignorant of this

Port and hinkley have Pedigree with enigmas like dickson
FFS Yeah thanks Michelangelo.

You don't have to go to Games to be a true supporter.
And before you ask in 2017 attend 17 Crows AFL games Live including all the Finals.
I also managed about 15 SANFL games.
And I am no more a true crows supporter than the person who does not go to the games.
Don’t agree with that. If possible and you dont make the effort to see at least some games, you’re a spectator not a true supporter.

Anyway, what’s your views if you dont follow the club blindly you can’t be a true supporter?

Don’t agree with that. If possible and you dont make the effort to see at least some games, you’re a spectator not a true supporter.

Anyway, what’s your views if you dont follow the club blindly you can’t be a true supporter?

Incorrect, opinion of me, I Don't blindly follow the club in all aspects, If I have an Issue I confront the head on, I vote, I talk to the Member elected by the supporters to board and I mean Talk to them not Twitter, Facebook, and Like You, I email Fagan a lot.

But what I find funny is that whenever I disagree with you I blindly follow the Club, But when I agree with you nothing said.
I like the emblem my Grandkids like it. and I like what JJ brings to the game. you don't, so I guess I blindly follow the Club.

Incorrect, opinion of me, I Don't blindly follow the club in all aspects, If I have an Issue I confront the head on, I vote, I talk to the Member elected by the supporters to board and I mean Talk to them not Twitter, Facebook, and Like You, I email Fagan a lot.

But what I find funny is that whenever I disagree with you I blindly follow the Club, But when I agree with you nothing said.
I like the emblem my Grandkids like it. and I like what JJ brings to the game. you don't, so I guess I blindly follow the Club.
I actually wasn’t having a crack at you..... this time. Just the notion your liking friend who posed that unless you blindly follow the club you are not a true supporter.

JJ isn't soft, he plays like a basketballer.
Josh plays a half court game like a centre. He leads to the top of the arc and then cuts back to the basket receiving the pass and getting the basket.
I love watching his game, AFC have utilised who he is as a athlete which makes him a assett, instead of trying to make him someone he's not.
I can see how people get frustrated at him in certain aspects of his game, it's not natural to view for a football purist, but hell its exciting to watch when it's all going to plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back