Who's closer to a flag, Fremantle or West Coast?

Who is closer to a flag, Fremantle or West Coast

• Fremantle

Votes: 247 62.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 146 37.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come one now, weight is a calories in vs calories out. His hammy's may have hindered his running capacity but his weight was/is an indication of his commitment to a professional lifestyle.

Partially agree, but how do you lose weight if you can't run on a treadmill or ride a bike? Hit the rowing machine for eight hours a day?

Rioli is definitely in contention for Round 1 but I do agree he needs to show he wants it. Like every other player on the list of an AFL club.

How bout we do this fyfster. combined 2018&2019. We make a bet. Eagles win more games than dockers, you have to have a sig saying that im right and the eagles rule the west. Dockers win more games in the next 2 seasons i'll do the same. Happy to make the bet with any dockers supporters.

Come one now, weight is a calories in vs calories out. His hammy's may have hindered his running capacity but his weight was/is an indication of his commitment to a professional lifestyle.

Good to see that Rioli has come back post break thinner and fitter than ever.

He even made the ultimate sacrific of not getting on the turps, wrestling five bouncers and actually turned up to the first training session on time.

Last edited:

How bout we do this fyfster. combined 2018&2019. We make a bet. Eagles win more games than dockers, you have to have a sig saying that im right and the eagles rule the west. Dockers win more games in the next 2 seasons i'll do the same. Happy to make the bet with any dockers supporters.
Intersting i accepted this bet earlier today , On the condition that it had no excuse for the sig like lost a bet in brackets etc , The loser would have the sig for the entire 2020 season home and away , But all reference to it has disappeared ,Has a moderator deleted it or what?And if yes why?

met a fairy today who granted me one wish. "I want to live forever," I said.
"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that."
"Fine," I said, "I want to die when Freo win the premiership."
"You crafty c%nt!" said the fairy
Heard that one already , You guys need to get some new material
An American tourist wants to go swimming but he is visiting Esperance and has heard that the sharks are pretty bad down there , He sees this vendor on the beach promoting shark proof swimwear so he goes over to check it out , On examining the swimwear he says to the vendor "these swimming trunks do not look that
special they just look like ordinary swimming trunks " the vendor says "read the back" on the back of the bathers is the wording West coast for premiers 2018 , The tourist asks "how does that make them shark proof?" the Vendor explained "even a white pointer wouldn't swallow that!"

Last edited:
met a fairy today who granted me one wish. "I want to live forever," I said.
"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that."
"Fine," I said, "I want to die when Freo win the premiership."
"You crafty c%nt!" said the fairy
panic buttons be loaded. very nice story.. but I reckon freo have the wood this year. well at least i am trying to inspire it.

get it ready when you need to but don't be cruel. don't be cruel.. they are still one of your own in some way...

no it probably is a dead end but WA is a brother story.. :(

panic buttons be loaded. very nice story.. but I reckon freo have the wood this year. well at least i am trying to inspire it.

get it ready when you need to but don't be cruel. don't be cruel.. they are still one of your own in some way...

There are thousands of these jokes floating around from Eagles people , it's like water off a ducks back , All i can say is when we do win one , the crap won't stop , We would have to do a three peat to shut them up

There are thousands of these jokes floating around from Eagles people , it's like water off a ducks back , All i can say is when we do win one , the crap won't stop , We would have to do a three peat to shut them up
start with one and then well the next will chortle and say that the next will be easy.. you got my back..

Care to elaborate as to who is going to kick the goals and who is going to stop the opposition kicking more?

You can have 2018, 2019 is when Freo take over!

Besides, what does two seasons represent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An opportunity for freo supporters to see it as a fair bet.
It isn't actually because if you lose you will have to wear the sig for one year if there is more than one taker It makes no difference if there is 10 takers where as if Freo lose they would have 10 people wearing the silly sig , Maybe it should be 1 yr for every taker for you;)

Nah

It will be worse than that.

We will congratulate you.

No s**t theres a fair few of us will be happy for you.

So an Englishman, an Irishman and a Freo member are in a bar.

The freo member is super excited because the dockers have won the premiership. Wait, don't worry, this joke can't be funny the premise is too ridiculous.
Most good jokes the premise is ridiculous , I doubt Kranky al actually met a fairy , So do go on :)

Put 4 pieces of string each 3 inches apart and have me flop it out onto the string.

But what's the point of the other three pieces of string? They aren't suspending anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back