Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry Kewell on this morning , their guests have been very good
A two minute interview where Gary was googling whilst interviewing Harry and then back onto AFL. Same as this morning with Muscat.
One thing about Kewell, he has tickets on himself.

Harry Kewell on this morning , their guests have been very good

Hoggy is the latest to go.
Makes sense. Played at the highest level, and actually knows what is going on in the game, and calls it as he sees it.

lol. Love your post! :thumbsu:

What we need are more ex afl players taking up key roles on the station and interviewing athletes from sports they have no idea on.

A two minute interview where Gary was googling whilst interviewing Harry and then back onto AFL. Same as this morning with Muscat.
One thing about Kewell, he has tickets on himself.

Serious about googling? Did they ask him what he thinks about afl too?

True about HK. Guess when he was that good (when not injured) he can be a little big headed.

lol. Love your post! :thumbsu:

What we need are more ex afl players taking up key roles on the station and interviewing athletes from sports they have no idea on.

Serious about googling? Did they ask him what he thinks about afl too?

True about HK. Guess when he was that good (when not injured) he can be a little big headed.
It was obvious he looking up some of the facts as he had to wait for the page to load. HK is not the sharpest tool in the box. He should be a Leeds legend, but is despised by their supporters for moving to Galatasaray. To make it worst, he made up some BS excuse that he was trying to build a bridge between the clubs. Talk about throwing petrol onto a fire.

It was obvious he looking up some of the facts as he had to wait for the page to load. HK is not the sharpest tool in the box. He should be a Leeds legend, but is despised by their supporters for moving to Galatasaray. To make it worst, he made up some BS excuse that he was trying to build a bridge between the clubs. Talk about throwing petrol onto a fire.

why did they hate him for moving to Gala?

Michael Christian crapping on about the BBL. It's not a serious comp Michael. It's no big deal about missing players or compromised scheduling.

Daren Berry and Tom Morris? It's like listening to dumb and dumber about they way they crap on about the same topic. No expansion and more double headers to condense the comp? On to of double headers being s**t. Do they think the Scorchers can play 15 home games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Christian crapping on about the BBL. It's not a serious comp Michael. It's no big deal about missing players or compromised scheduling.

Daren Berry and Tom Morris? It's like listening to dumb and dumber about they way they crap on about the same topic. No expansion and more double headers to condense the comp? On to of double headers being s**t. Do they think the Scorchers can play 15 home games?
Not everyone can like the same thing , I enjoy all of them . Same as you love F1 and I hate the w***ers being in Albert Park.

I'm not sure you're getting my point. Those guys take the BBL seriously and think all sorts of suggestions should happen (condensing the schedule, double headers, not encroaching the AWFL). I'm saying the BBL not a huge deal and it doesn't matter if it's not taken seriously. The BBL is successful because it takes up dead time during the summer. Christian, Berry and Morris don't get that.

Did Hoggy get the arse, or did he jump because he didn't like what was happening to the station, or did he jump before he go the arse?
I have no idea.
Hoggy was a hard listen though.
Trapped in 1978.
Was always waiting for him to slip up and say something inappropriate, by todays standards.
You know stuff like "curry munchers" and "woman drivers" etc....lol always on the edge.
Dont think he would fit the new agenda of mass appeal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back