Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

How’d you manage that, Dave?

I was going down a step at our back Door and let's say I missed it and rolled my Ankle from the Big Drop Down. Lucky I was taking our the Laundry so I landed in that going Forward

I was going down a step at our back Door and let's say I missed it and rolled my Ankle from the Big Drop Down. Lucky I was taking our the Laundry so I landed in that going Forward
Bloody davoren. :eek: :D :p
He’s injured Dave.

Get well soon.

My Sore Foot I hurt on Sunday

29570920_644113245980503_8564298310103490180_n.jpg

29694376_644113265980501_5561620632823785597_n.jpg

I noticed last few seasons that just about all out Goals come From Grunt work and Look like Hard Work.

Then we see the Teams against us look like All Class and we almost never see that from Collingwood.

Does not help the Delivery to the Forwards have been nothing even close to Good Enough at AFL Level

Big Reason why we not been a Finals Team.

I noticed last few seasons that just about all out Goals come From Grunt work and Look like Hard Work.

Then we see the Teams against us look like All Class and we almost never see that from Collingwood.

Does not help the Delivery to the Forwards have been nothing even close to Good Enough at AFL Level

Skills skills and skills thats our biggest problem. We get it in there enough but cant hit targets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skills skills and skills thats our biggest problem. We get it in there enough but cant hit targets.

That Also. Get the Ball but kick it to the Opposition as much as we do our own Teammates

Missing our entire forward line. Against the best team in the comp. Please merge to his random thoughts thread...

If we ever have a fit forward line...

Elliot Reid Fas DeGoey all out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As People know I am not a Huge Fan of ED Being President at the Moment(Was Good 1st 12 years or so but Gone Badly Backwards Since Bucks Took Over) but I love him Calling Games Espically the Bias Calls he did for Foxtel.

What Happened to them as it Dissapered without a Explanation?

Hasn't been one for a few years.

Just another gimmick from Fox Footy that came and went...

Do you have foxtel?
No, they stuffed me around no end last time i had it, i subscribed to a pay for Veiw (Kostya-Judah fight) and they stuffed it up, then after 2 hours on the phone they said it's fixed now, i said so? I already know who won you dumb ******* prick, i want my money back, they refused to refund so they were told to eat dick.

I also 'accidentally' dropped their set top box a few times when i left it on the porch for them to pick up.

Hasn't been one for a few years.

Just another gimmick from Fox Footy that came and went...

That Sucks as I loved it. Better then Listening to other Commentators Bagging Collingwood

No, they stuffed me around no end last time i had it, i subscribed to a pay for Veiw (Kostya-Judah fight) and they stuffed it up, then after 2 hours on the phone they said it's fixed now, i said so? I already know who won you dumb ******* prick, i want my money back, they refused to refund so they were told to eat dick.

I also 'accidentally' dropped their set top box a few times when i left it on the porch for them to pick up.
lulz
Where did you watch the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back