Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank your lucky stars you're not going to Waverley.
For me it was a 25 minute train trip to the city, a 45 minute train trip to Glen Waverley and then a 15 minute bus ride to the ground.
It nearly always rained, (and was freezing) with very limited shelter.

Anzacday has this forum done a post of our life and times at Waverly Park.

Probably Should be I don't think I would be Good Driving at Night in the Dark
Start by practicing during the day and gradually work your way up to night driving. Imagine how good you would feel to be driving your own car.

Start by practicing during the day and gradually work your way up to night driving. Imagine how good you would feel to be driving your own car.

I have not got my L's but that might be something I change this Year

My I"N"R has been very good this Year.

Has between 2.1 and 2.5(Needs to between 2 and 3)

Last 4-5 Times I think it was 2.1-2.1-2.3-2.5-2.5.

5 and Half grams Monday to Friday then 5 grams on Weekend seems to be doing the Trick and Keeping me in the Right Zone for my I"N"R

of_Fqk0Z.jpg:large

Might need 1 of these at the Footy;)

I use what Joffa Posted on his Facebook Account:

Screen_Shot_2018-03-24_at_11.37.58_AM.png

He has no Right Abusing Fans just because we don't support Bucks 100% because we have Gone Backwards ever since he Joined the Club in 2012.

We all don't have to Kiss Eddie,Bucks and the Club Ass when we are Not Happy the way the Club is Headed.

Takes different Kinds to be Supporters and we are all not Robots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont mind negative when its justified and not much has gone right recently so some negativity is absolutely fair. But Dave i will be honest mate, i would say 9/10 of your posts are negative in here about everything, it seems like you find a negative in everything mate. Not having a crack but sometimes it's nice to be optimistic and have a good balance of negative/positive mate.

I dont mind negative when its justified and not much has gone right recently so some negativity is absolutely fair. But Dave i will be honest mate, i would say 9/10 of your posts are negative in here about everything, it seems like you find a negative in everything mate. Not having a crack but sometimes it's nice to be optimistic and have a good balance of negative/positive mate.

Well. We start Winning and Playing Better I and Others would be More Positive just been thru crap for 4-5 Seasons

Ok, on here and in real life there will be people whose opinions are extreme and potentially toxic on either side of an argument. Let's call them 1 and 10 on a scale, in between that the opinions become more balanced.

I disagree with Joffa, for me that is blind optimism that is unfounded, and him having a crack at people who don't share his views 100% is wrong. As are other people who hate Buckley and are basically on a non stop tirade of personal attacks, not just on here but Twitter etc.

So people like Joffa believe that you must endorse 100% the club you support, any less is mutiny and you should be made to suffer for your opinions. I wonder if we look at dyed in the wool republican party supporters in the U.S.A, I'm sure at the last election many had misgivings about Trump but ultimately said he's one of us we've got to back him in against "the enemy".

Apart from the fact Trump and Buckley are poles part in integrity, morality and much more it's a similar concept. To back in someone no matter what because you are a member or supporter of their party or club.

I wonder how many of those republican supporters now feel the same way, I'm sure plenty do, but I'm sure many others think maybe next time we will have to judge someone on their merits rather than simply towing the party line.

I think Nathan is a fantastic person I've met him a few times. Morally he is as good as they come, he is intelligent, he was and is one of the most self motivated people in existence and his football ability is without question one of the greats of the modern era.

However, the results we all looked forward to when he took over have not been delivered, the club by all statistics has moved backwards and year on year has just been treading water.

Despite that I remain cautiously optimistic about our season, I think you have to at least hope we can play finals otherwise what is there to look forward to, I don't think we will but I'll hope it's the case.

But it's not as simple as black and white to borrow a McGuire ism, if someone continues in a position but doesn't improve, questions must be asked. Likewise if we see improvement the club and Nathan should receive positive feedback, but people like Joffa are delusional if they truly believe that someone at the head of an organization they belong to is beyond critical feedback, as long as it is delivered in the right way.

Ok, on here and in real life there will be people whose opinions are extreme and potentially toxic on either side of an argument. Let's call them 1 and 10 on a scale, in between that the opinions become more balanced.

I disagree with Joffa, for me that is blind optimism that is unfounded, and him having a crack at people who don't share his views 100% is wrong. As are other people who hate Buckley and are basically on a non stop tirade of personal attacks, not just on here but Twitter etc.

So people like Joffa believe that you must endorse 100% the club you support, any less is mutiny and you should be made to suffer for your opinions. I wonder if we look at dyed in the wool republican party supporters in the U.S.A, I'm sure at the last election many had misgivings about Trump but ultimately said he's one of us we've got to back him in against "the enemy".

Apart from the fact Trump and Buckley are poles part in integrity, morality and much more it's a similar concept. To back in someone no matter what because you are a member or supporter of their party or club.

I wonder how many of those republican supporters now feel the same way, I'm sure plenty do, but I'm sure many others think maybe next time we will have to judge someone on their merits rather than simply towing the party line.

I think Nathan is a fantastic person I've met him a few times. Morally he is as good as they come, he is intelligent, he was and is one of the most self motivated people in existence and his football ability is without question one of the greats of the modern era.

However, the results we all looked forward to when he took over have not been delivered, the club by all statistics has moved backwards and year on year has just been treading water.

Despite that I remain cautiously optimistic about our season, I think you have to at least hope we can play finals otherwise what is there to look forward to, I don't think we will but I'll hope it's the case.

But it's not as simple as black and white to borrow a McGuire ism, if someone continues in a position but doesn't improve, questions must be asked. Likewise if we see improvement the club and Nathan should receive positive feedback, but people like Joffa are delusional if they truly believe that someone at the head of an organization they belong to is beyond critical feedback, as long as it is delivered in the right way.

We do need to Keep the Club Accountable but some like Joffa and the Bucks Lover don't keep him and the Club Accountable

The club will never succeed if the supporters accept mediocrity like other clubs supporters so readily do.

If we were in a total rebuild like North Melbourne, then the supporters would be a lot more patient I believe. But for years now we've been hearing how we are going to make the 8 and we haven't... despite having enough talent on the list to make the 8.

So the supporters are rightfully cranky and questioning. If we turn into a bunch of yes men... years of mediocrity will follow

The club will never succeed if the supporters accept mediocrity like other clubs supporters so readily do.

If we were in a total rebuild like North Melbourne, then the supporters would be a lot more patient I believe. But for years now we've been hearing how we are going to make the 8 and we haven't... despite having enough talent on the list to make the 8.

So the supporters are rightfully cranky and questioning. If we turn into a bunch of yes men... years of mediocrity will follow

Very Well Said whiskeytown

My Opinion of us being Bottom 4 Team is looking Spot In. Wooden Spoon a Chance.

We are Unwatchable and Worse then last Year.

I know how Fans felt in the late 90's. We are Crap and Nothing to show we can get better

Dave, most of our players are very middle of the road medium talent.
We need far more better talent.

Pendlebury elite
Wells elite (limited games unfortunately)
A few others B+ bordering A-
Most others good medium talent, and that in a nut shell is why we’ll remain in the lower areas.

Maybe a few of the young ones will rescue us but it’s a way away.

Until then I’m going to do the best I can to have some enjoyment. Very little it appears.

Hence horse racing never disappoints me. I go, I enjoy it.
Football not so much :(

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back