News General gaming stuff, random news etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Steam turns over something like $1.5-2billion a year and Valve take a 30% cut. While it would make sense on Microsoft's behalf to move in there to consolidate their delivery platforms as well as make up the difference of the market share they have lost on consoles, Valve are sitting on a golden goose without Microsoft and they don't need even to develop another product of their own.

https://beta.techcrunch.com/2018/03...rking-due-to-an-expired-certificate/?ncid=rss

Someone at Oculus screwed up pretty badly today: An expired certificate appears to have soft-bricked all of the company’s Rift VR headsets, with users still unable to fire up software on the devices and no word of an incoming fix from the company yet.

Issues were first reported several hours ago on Reddit, where a post on the topic has already garnered hundreds of comments. The problem seems to have resulted from Oculus failing to update an expired certificate with the update, which is now leaving users with an error message saying that the system “Can’t reach Oculus Runtime Service.”

Industry analyst Doug Creutz says Grand Theft Auto 5 has made money than any other form of media in history, with over 90 million units sold and $6 billion in revenue.

Played the game for 3 minutes and couldn't stand it haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll second that.

Try to drive/play sensibly > minor fender bender into a cop car > Kill spree > switch off > return the game to my mate.

It's not for me.

I'm very fickle in my old age, I don't really have time for many genres anymore except action/adventures/rpgs

And 2k/FIFA of course

According to IGN Facebook page

That was pinched from a Jason Schreier report at Kotaku, it's apparently getting made by a studio next to the Mafia 3 developers.

He tends to do excellent work, one of the few genuine investigative journalists in gaming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back