First thing I did was google Fallout 3 release date. 10 years in October. :D
med_1519854741_image.jpg

First thing I did was google Fallout 3 release date. 10 years in October. :D

Any danger of bethesda making a new game :(

Elder scrolls 6 or let obsidian make fo: New Orleans

That would be the dream

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inb4 Fallout Shelter 2

Obsidian was a pipe dream anyway Bethesda said they wouldn't be giving out their IP again.

Still leaning towards a Fallout MMO, which I will play the s**t out of

Otherwise Fallout 5 set in not America

Interesting

Chris Avellone is one of the giants of Fallout, having worked on FO2, the never-completed Van Buren, FNV (and its DLCs) and Wasteland 2 (the sequel to the Fallout series' spiritual precursor). He also wrote the semi-canon Fallout Bible. He's currently a freelancer not associated with any particular studio, so while Obsidian isn't involved it is possible that he is. He also retweeted the original Bethesda tweet.

Also the previous announcements have all had either the traditional black and white or Green please stand by screen this one is in colour. Hippie fallout set in the 60's confirmed

Interesting

Chris Avellone is one of the giants of Fallout, having worked on FO2, the never-completed Van Buren, FNV (and its DLCs) and Wasteland 2 (the sequel to the Fallout series' spiritual precursor). He also wrote the semi-canon Fallout Bible. He's currently a freelancer not associated with any particular studio, so while Obsidian isn't involved it is possible that he is. He also retweeted the original Bethesda tweet.

Also the previous announcements have all had either the traditional black and white or Green please stand by screen this one is in colour. Hippie fallout set in the 60's confirmed

Fallout prequel could be interesting, set around the start of the great war

For those waiting for something (meaningful) to happen on the Twitch stream, the last one went for 18 hours

yeah the people complaining on reddit that they missed the hype because twitch viewers are dropping, it's just building the hype

Remove this Banner Ad

Back