FTA-TV AFL 360 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Should get rodney eade on. As the suns come good can see if he takes credit or doesnt care

Did an interview over the weekend where - while taking blame for the club's failure while he was there - was portraying the culture at the place as he arrived as apparently the worst in human history.

I remember someone saying a few years ago that Eade was a master manipulator of the media and he always seemed to get a pretty soft run from the Vic journos, especially at how much of a failure he was at GC.

Kingy was on fire tonight, talking on the footy forum they had on: “I thought I was invited here for an intervention for you Robbo!” Bloody gold

Legitimately can't remember a single thing Alan Richardson has said on this show. All I have is vague memories of mumbles and the sound of sucking air in between his teeth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is painful from Richo. Hooley hell.

I'm going to go out on a limb here f and offer up some advice.........

DON'T WATCH IT!!!!!!!

It's not compulsory.
I'll go out on a limb here myself with a left field observation

It would be a far more interesting segment if they didn't ask Chris Scott about Geelong matters and didn't ask Alan Richardson about St Kilda matters

I'm genuinely interested to hear their thoughts on the game, other clubs, players, footy in general.
But when they blather on with self-serving crap about their own clubs, it's just pointless.

I'll go out on a limb here myself with a left field observation

It would be a far more interesting segment if they didn't ask Chris Scott about Geelong matters and didn't ask Alan Richardson about St Kilda matters

I'm genuinely interested to hear their thoughts on the game, other clubs, players, footy in general.
But when they blather on with self-serving crap about their own clubs, it's just pointless.

Bit like 99% of every player interview conducted these days. Stock standard, safe answers that say heaps but give nothing of substance.
The 2 coaches in question can only really answer questions asked, relating these questions to their own clubs keeps it in the safe zone and avoiding a headline.
also, sorry for my condescending quote above, uncalled for.
I've just taken my own advice and turned it off myself.

We feel it would be much more interesting if they had two different coaches on each week. Richardson struggles and just waffles on, Scott is ok and can be entertaining at times, but....change them around, same with JReiwoldt, (not everyone loves Jack) get in other players each week...

It's becoming same old same old..

The original idea of having same players/coaches was to ask them questions about all aspects of the game/clubs/players.

Early on it got lost and all they do is ask about their own clubs. And if you don't barrack for either club then you dont care about what they waffle on about.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Was it just said that Hannah Mouncey has had 500-600 death threats via email?? And that’s not accounting for knobs on social media either.

Did I hear that right? Because if I did I greatly fear the world I’m surrounded by right now.

Was it just said that Hannah Mouncey has had 500-600 death threats via email?? And that’s not accounting for knobs on social media either.

Did I hear that right? Because if I did I greatly fear the world I’m surrounded by right now.

There are a lot of scummy people out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back