FTA-TV AFL 360 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Alan Richardson always this boring? My god no wonder the players can’t get up and about, boring and lifeless.
Gerard got him right between the eyes. He basically said: "If your president thinks you're a top four side, then you're screwed."

And Richo was like: "Nah it's good that everyone has high expectations."

OK. Good luck with that.

Gerard got him right between the eyes. He basically said: "If your president thinks you're a top four side, then you're screwed."

And Richo was like: "Nah it's good that everyone has high expectations."

OK. Good luck with that.
Agreed. Unusual for Gerard to be so confrontational to a member of the 360 family. Basically said if you think this list is top 4 you're delusional. Richo must dread Monday nights.

Well he is right, Gerard that is.
That list is not anywhere even remotely close to a top 4 or side.
It will take another 3-5 years, and only maybe then.....IF you make the right decisions.
The football world is laughing at St.Kilda because our president thinks the side is top 4 material!!! Im laughing too!!!

Well he is right, Gerard that is.
That list is not anywhere even remotely close to a top 4 or side.
It will take another 3-5 years, and only maybe then.....IF you make the right decisions.
The football world is laughing at St.Kilda because our president thinks the side is top 4 material!!! Im laughing too!!!

If the plan is for the saints to be top 4 now, losing goddard, dal, nick etc makes sense, but moving McEvoy on does not make sense. hes a pillar for us at the moment. I think the pres got the years mixed up

Am a fan of this show as it’s informative.
You might think Gerard is a nerd but he knows his footy.
I don't mind the interplay between Gerard and Robbo but the others bring very little to the table. The coaches may as well be pot plants. It's bad TV every week with these guys. Jack and Jordan aren't much better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The show used to be good, but it's too scripted now and clearly they just beat up a dead story for the sake of filling in the time slot.

AFL 360 = let's s**t on whoever's had a bad loss this week.

A quick summary of AFL 360 2018:

Melbourne loses badly to Hawthorn, "club's falling apart"

Melbourne smash Adelaide, "premiership material"

Adelaide loses round 3, "Tex is a s**t captain"

Adelaide beat Sydney in round 4, "Tex is a great captain"

Essendon have a few bad losses, "sack the coach"

Essendon beat GWS, "AFL 360 producers: f&^k! let's s**t on GWS this week then"

St.Kilda lose by 30 points to Freo, "sack the coach"

St.Kilda lose by 28 points to Richmond, "solid effort"

Carlton lose by 100, "sack the coach"

Carlton lose by 30, "rebuild is working"

Either they need to hire new producers or they should just give the show to Gerard and let him run loose - I've noticed he's been a bit contained this year and most of the "insight" is being left to Slobbo.

And will one of the incoherent Fox writers f*^king change the "on the AFL 360 agenda ..." starting line!!!!

Ok, so the Hall of Fame is probably a pretty good night....I can imagine that.
But * me, its not the second coming Robbo.

Every 3 seconds we had to be reminded that this was THE best night in the history of all Gods creations.
Its better than your first root, first child, first beer, getting your drivers licence...its just the BEST!!

*. Glad that mass circle jerk is done with for another year!

Clean up in Aisle three.

The show used to be good, but it's too scripted now and clearly they just beat up a dead story for the sake of filling in the time slot.

AFL 360 = let's s**t on whoever's had a bad loss this week.

A quick summary of AFL 360 2018:

Melbourne loses badly to Hawthorn, "club's falling apart"

Melbourne smash Adelaide, "premiership material"

Adelaide loses round 3, "Tex is a s**t captain"

Adelaide beat Sydney in round 4, "Tex is a great captain"

Essendon have a few bad losses, "sack the coach"

Essendon beat GWS, "AFL 360 producers: f&^k! let's s**t on GWS this week then"

St.Kilda lose by 30 points to Freo, "sack the coach"

St.Kilda lose by 28 points to Richmond, "solid effort"

Carlton lose by 100, "sack the coach"

Carlton lose by 30, "rebuild is working"

Either they need to hire new producers or they should just give the show to Gerard and let him run loose - I've noticed he's been a bit contained this year and most of the "insight" is being left to Slobbo.

And will one of the incoherent Fox writers f*^king change the "on the AFL 360 agenda ..." starting line!!!!
This is so true. Maybe they used to disguise it better? Its sooooo transparent. Maybe they just dont care anymore.

I did find it amusing how in one segment they talk up Melbourne as flag contenders because they just played a brand of finals football and have all the players and they so hard etc etc and then in the next segment they s**t all over Adelaide who were pathetic and just laid down and didn't even make an effort etc etc. Do they not think that maybe one thing informs the other?

I did find it amusing how in one segment they talk up Melbourne as flag contenders because they just played a brand of finals football and have all the players and they so hard etc etc and then in the next segment they s**t all over Adelaide who were pathetic and just laid down and didn't even make an effort etc etc. Do they not think that maybe one thing informs the other?

problem is the bolded word, doesn't enter into most of the media producers world.

Ok, so the Hall of Fame is probably a pretty good night....I can imagine that.
But **** me, its not the second coming Robbo.

Every 3 seconds we had to be reminded that this was THE best night in the history of all Gods creations.
Its better than your first root, first child, first beer, getting your drivers licence...its just the BEST!!

****. Glad that mass circle jerk is done with for another year!

Clean up in Aisle three.

I can imagine robbo late in the night, out in the smokers area ... it would be a mess ....

Kudos to Richardson turning up each week, must be very hard in his situation.

Watched it last week and it was 20+ minutes of Cats and Saints talk, they got to change it up, boring as all ****.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back