Jake Lever deleting social media

Remove this Banner Ad

First time I have read this thread...

Geez, Adelaide supporters are a fickle and delusional bunch :-/

It’s like you don’t read your own board. Doedee is better than Lever all day every day. It’s Melboure posters keeping this thread alive as they desperately try to convince Adelaide fans they got a good deal with Lever lol.

Decades of promising talent leaving for greener pastures will do that.

I wouldn't really class the Demons as greener pastures, but each to their own.

The only reason that Lever is at your club because you're paying him massive overs, it's the same reason why Tom Scully left Melbourne for GWS and Tom Boyd left GWS for the Bulldogs.

It’s like you don’t read your own board. Doedee is better than Lever all day every day. It’s Melboure posters keeping this thread alive as they desperately try to convince Adelaide fans they got a good deal with Lever lol.

Good luck to the kid. But your comment (at this point in his career) is delusional nonsense. Lever was a great player for you and we are hoping for much the same. You were more convincing when you were waffling on about your betting prowess. And that was cringe worthy as well.

Good luck to the kid. But your comment (at this point in his career) is delusional nonsense. Lever was a great player for you and we are hoping for much the same. You were more convincing when you were waffling on about your betting prowess. And that was cringe worthy as well.

Check the stats. He’s beating Lever in EVERY category. The only delusion going on in this thread is Dees supporters desperately trying to pretend Lever is good.

I don't whether to reply or charge you with stalking.

What’re you on??? You’re the only one keeping this thread alive. You quoted ME on May 12 desperately trying to be a smartarse asking ‘how’d Doedee go today’? hoping for a reaction and I’ve answered YOU and now you’re trying to play the victim. All I’ve done is answer YOUR questions. Are all Melbourne posters underage? Grow up. I’ll just ignore you from now on so you don’t feel like a poor little victim.

Check the stats. He’s beating Lever in EVERY category. The only delusion going on in this thread is Dees supporters desperately trying to pretend Lever is good.

Lever was AA squad last year.

Doedee is a bit off that pace with his name not even mentioned in (at least) the last 10 or so pages of the rolling AA thread.

Be upset all you like at him leaving and happy that a player is stepping up, but rewriting history is best left to bitter exes and those that lost battles.

Lever was AA squad last year.

Doedee is a bit off that pace with his name not even mentioned in (at least) the last 10 or so pages of the rolling AA thread.

Be upset all you like at him leaving and happy that a player is stepping up, but rewriting history is best left to bitter exes and those that lost battles.

???? I’m ecstatic he left as are all Crows fans. If you’d read the last ‘10 or so’ pages like you claimed you’d see that. This thread is all about Melbourne posters trying to claim Crows fans are upset Lever’s gone and yet Crowd fans are celebrating saying for the picks! You’re clueless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

????This thread is all about Melbourne posters trying to claim Crows fans are upset Lever’s gone and yet Crowd fans are celebrating saying for the picks! You’re clueless.

Except...

&

Sure, Doedee is going well and looks to be a good/very good prospect. He hasn't been better over the last 18 months & with the exception of a 4 week period at the start of this year, I don't think there is anything to strongly suggest he will be over the next 18+ either.

I think you made out like bandits in the deal, though the above has no relationship with evidence.

Except...

&

Sure, Doedee is going well and looks to be a good/very good prospect. He hasn't been better over the last 18 months & with the exception of a 4 week period at the start of this year, I don't think there is anything to strongly suggest he will be over the next 18+ either.

I think you made out like bandits in the deal, though the above has no relationship with evidence.

Lol. ‘He hasn’t been better over the last 18 months’.....do go on. He only played his first game this year. Again, check the stats, Doedee is ahead of Lever in every category.

Not today. Tell me how you made 'a lazy 3 grand today'. That's always good for a chuckle.

No, I’m up $1,400 and waiting for the result on the Freo game...

Wait, didn’t you just accuse me of stalking you? And yet here you’re trying to get me to reply to YOU again. I think you’re obsessed with me.

Except...

&

Another person who hasn’t bothered to check the stats.

No, I’m up $1,400 and waiting for the result on the Freo game...

Wait, didn’t you just accuse me of stalking you? And yet here you’re trying to get me to reply to YOU again. I think you’re obsessed with me.

Just felt like having a chuckle at my favorite delusional poster. Please, tell me about your Freo bet. Need them to win and by a margin? (Just want to limit your utter bullshit.)

But I digress, Lever was fantastic today. You must agree Delusional?

Just felt like having a chuckle at my favorite delusional poster. Please, tell me about your Freo bet. Need them to win and by a margin? (Just want to limit your utter bullshit.)

But I digress, Lever was fantastic today. You must agree Delusional?

Probably a good idea to know a little bit about the poster you’re slagging off. I’m a professionally gambler and I run a betting service.

www.sportsgambling101blog.com

I’ll even give you temporary access to my private subscription based twitter feed so you can check out the bets I’ve made this week. Send me a request @sg101blog

After that, you can make a public post on here to apologise for talking out of your ass.

I wouldn't really class the Demons as greener pastures, but each to their own.

The only reason that Lever is at your club because you're paying him massive overs, it's the same reason why Tom Scully left Melbourne for GWS and Tom Boyd left GWS for the Bulldogs.
Pretty sure Lever would prefer to play for us today and go back to Melbourne than play for a 91 point loser and return to the dump that is Adelaide, and it's not because of how much he's getting paid

Probably a good idea to know a little bit about the poster you’re slagging off. I’m a professionally gambler and I run a betting service.

www.sportsgambling101blog.com

I’ll even give you temporary access to my private subscription based twitter feed so you can check out the bets I’ve made this week. Send me a request @sg101blog

After that, you can make a public post on here to apologise for talking out of your ass.

You didn't answer the question. You alluded to backing Freo. So who? The rest of your spiel is waffle.

And Lever played very well.

You didn't answer the question. You alluded to backing Freo. So who? The rest of your spiel is waffle.

Ha ha ha waffle? You’ve been offered to see my bets and now you’re making excuses.

I’m 6-0 so far this round by on Freo -1.5 which looks like losing. Still will win over 1k this round. Again, I’m inviting you to see for yourself in my betting service. Stop making excuses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back