Association Football Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The only way a 60+ doesn't come off is if we kick 4-5 of the last 5-6 goals of the game and bring it down. Like the Collingwood game

I don’t think WCE are much good at the G but I also watched our game last week and we’ve named an even weaker lineup. Pretty happy with my line, just need the others to do the job.

Are you? :p

In fairness to everyone who called it ten goals plus Bolton completely flipped back to our old game plan. I thought he'd be too stubborn and we'd play an open game which would have been a lot worse than that which was a 10 scoring shot defeat

They wouldn't have struggled if the game was more open. Struggled and had 10 more shots. I reckon if that game was more open like our first four they get 16-20 more scoring shots. Even kicking 4.16 it's a 40 point blowout

They wouldn't have struggled if the game was more open. Struggled and had 10 more shots. I reckon if that game was more open like our first four they get 16-20 more scoring shots. Even kicking 4.16 it's a 40 point blowout

Game seemed pretty open from what I watched, lots of kicks over the back out into space.

That's why I said I was only confident with 40+ ;) not 60/70+.

Game seemed pretty open from what I watched, lots of kicks over the back out into space.

That's why I said I was only confident with 40+ ;) not 60/70+.
Yeah I went 47.5 as my line.

We were a lot more measured and slow today compared to the first four rounds. Was like watching the 2017 side again mainly playing to contain the damage.

Wow, end of that Freo game was gut wrenching for me. Was on this:

Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 10.28.59 pm.png

And from that point (half way through the last) it just needed 41 points or less. So of course in the last six minutes they go nuts and at one point cash out dropped to about 320. Luckily bounced all the way back up over 500 and I cashed for about 500.

The greek freak 30+ and the Bucks to tie the series @ $4 looked a goner a QT with him on 2 points

Had him to score over 28.5 points on my multi. I was panicking at quarter time and even with 5 minutes to go when he hadn’t scored any in the 4th and was sitting on 21 points. lol.

$7 multi with Geelong, win 1-39, Kelly 20 or more disposals & Duncan goalkicker at any time

3qt with Cats up by 22, Kelly on 18 & Duncan kicked a point, FML.

Edit - lol, no more betting for me.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arsenal have a habit of leaking goals and we'll probably be playing the likes of Chambers at right back etc, be careful with that bet!

Surely I can’t get ****ed over with my last 2 matches of the 2 multibets I have running.

One bet requires 2 goals in the Atletico/Arsenal game to win a max of $165 (cash out now is $113).

The other bet requires 2 goals in both Europa Cup matches for a max of $205 (cash out now is $111).

I can either cash out both now for $225 or risk it for a maximum of $370.

So torn given my track record of losing bets by a single goal.

Not sure but someone said Germany were $1.50 to win their group. Seems solid. Any of their games straight win should be good. Maybe not the last depending if they have top spot sewn up, where as if they need a win to get top then hit it.

Will look further at a later date as mentioned.

A group winner multi is always good fun.

Confident in: Spain, France, Argentina, Brazil & Germany.

Group A: can make a case for all 3 sides bar Saudi Arabia. For value I'll say Egypt, most likely Uruguay.
Group G: either of England or Belgium
Group H: should be Colombia. Wouldn't rule out Poland. Big do not touch group imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back