Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 479383
Hey guys. I’m currently working on a logo and jumper design for GC. Here’s what I’ve got so far. What do you all think?
Not bad mate, Would love to see it in colour. Actually quite reminiscent of the logo I made using MLB 18's in game logo editor.

SunsBaseballLogo.png
And the jersey's before anyone asks ;) SunsBaseball.png

Whilst the lettering of 'Suns' is pretty bland, here's an idea I threw together, inspired by the Pacers logo. I've dropped the 'traditional' blue, which I just don't think is necessary as a primary colour for the club (pun intended), although it's still a great secondary option for the club to use.
The priorities for me were that this logo could be used in both support merchandise, and also for corporate branding.

Constructive feedback is welcome.
Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 3.04.17 pm.png

Whilst the lettering of 'Suns' is pretty bland, here's an idea I threw together, inspired by the Pacers logo. I've dropped the 'traditional' blue, which I just don't think is necessary as a primary colour for the club (pun intended), although it's still a great secondary option for the club to use.
The priorities for me were that this logo could be used in both support merchandise, and also for corporate branding.

Constructive feedback is welcome.
View attachment 484016
Im a Pacers fan and i dislike the new logo but i actually dont mind it used for this. Prefer the white version but like the song says we are the ones in the "Red, Gold and Blue" its sorta gonna need those colours in it.

Im a Pacers fan and i dislike the new logo but i actually dont mind it used for this. Prefer the white version but like the song says we are the ones in the "Red, Gold and Blue" its sorta gonna need those colours in it.
I really think that something's gotta give with the club colours - and it's the blue.

Plus, Port have 'silver, teal, black and white' in their song, and have only trotted out the silver for preseason games...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the new one takes something from these designs

Home
478205_37e8eb6dd053a6d6f4bf6f1c07188dd3.JPG

Clash
upload_2018-5-21_12-45-17.png upload_2018-5-21_12-45-17.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back